RANTS!!!!

Okay guys so ima rant about my life as a Directioner!!!!!!!!

Okay

1.)THIS FANDOM IS THE BEST HANDS DOWN!!!!!!

2.) And one direction are the best thing that has ever happened to mehhh.

So i really love them and the fandom you guys are my family........besides the one i already have.

But what i hate is that everyone knows im a Directioner which im not ashamed of!!!! I honestly don't give a flying fuck!

But people just assume since im a Directioner i JUST listen to one direction or 5 seconds of summer. Which i don't. I actually listen to other artists like Demi Lovato, Cher Lloyd, Ed Sheeran, Iggy Azaleas, Shawn Mendes, Little Mix, Fifth Harmony,  Pitbull, Becky G, Shakira, Cimorelli, etc.

Yeah so like the other day this girl, ima say her name bc personally idgaf, Esther asked me what i was listening to and im like oh Iggy Azaleas black widow and she's like oh snap she listens to other music besides one direction and 5 seconds of summer.

No duh i listen to other music too!!!

Oh and this other girl ,okay im not going to say her name bc she's kinda sorta nicer about it, was like can you not talk about one direction so much like being obessed is not okay.

First of all bruh its dedicated! And come on i can talk about one direction all i want!

Oh and she's friends with my ex- crush, yeahhh he's a dick :) his name is Luis, and all he talks about is soccer and im like...........

And you tell me to be quiet? OH-KAY!

Oh there's this other girl, okay ima say her name too bc again idgaf,  Destiny yeah she hates one direction and OMFG IM THIS FUCKING CLOSE TO KICKING  HER FUCKING ASS IM NOT EVEN KIDDING I WAS ABOUT TO TODAY!!!!!!! But i didn't bc like everyone wants to fight her and shit and yeah.

So i was with this girl in my elective and she had a 1D folder so i like started to Fangirl and this bitch comes and was like i hate one direction they hella fake and shit

Uh excuse hun i can see them and i can possibly touch them i think they're pretty real.

And then she started to scratch the folder with a push pin and i like ripped it outta her hand and while petting i was like

Its okay the ugly mean witch lady is not gonna hurt you.

And i gave the folder back to the girl and once again started to scratch it and im like to my teacher

Do i have permission to murder her?

And she was like well knock yourself out but when the vice principal and principal come we'll just say that she died outta nowhere.

But i didn't do anything bc

1.) Lots of people wanna fight her

2.) I don't think my mom wants to pick me up from school bc i was in a fight with a girl bc of the boys.

Yeah so that's my rant shout to my friend @StayHighLana because she knows who they are and she will agree with me 100%

Oh and guys im need a couple of truth or dare questions i really need some for a chapter!!!!! And if your gonna put comment some make sure it something the boys would ask!!!!! Please it would really mean alot!!!!!!

Thank you so much for your time honestly it means a lot byeeee

~*iluvstylesandhoran