*×Dreams×*

Last night i had a dream that i went to school, witch was weird bc i just got out of school, and Niall texted me telling me that he was by the grocery store to pick me up and i was like okay. So after school i went to the grocery story and i couldn't find him and this kid, that i can't remember who it was, was like "What's up with that blonde Irish guy with the sunglasses." and i'm like "Where!?" and he's like "Over there in front of the boutique." and then i just ran over there and i was like "Niall where the heck we're  you said in front of the grocery store." and he's like "Sorry i saw your brother and cousin coming out of the boutique and i came over to say hi." so then i said "oh okay" then my dream skips to me watching tv with Niall and my mom and we're watching the WMYB music video and i was like "Omg Niall you look so young there and so cute." and Niall being Niall was like "I know." then he's like "ima go to sleep now." and im like "okay." so he went into his "room", witch was actually my parents room witch was weird, then my friend, @staymeechy, texted me asking if i wanted to go to the mall and i was like sure. Then the dream skipped again to where i was home from the mall and i went into my room to put my stuff way and i walked to Niall's "room", witch yet again is my parents room witch is still weird to me, and i see someone sleeping so i flashed my phone's flash light in their face and it was my mom and i was like "Mom where's Niall?" and she's like "Oh he left." and im like "No note? No text? No call?" and she shook her head and i ran to my room to go cry. Then there was a knock at the door and my brother knew i was depressed so he's like "Oh, hi come in Niall." then i walked outta my room like "hahaha very funny." but i already knew it was his friend. So his friend came over to give him the stuff he needed for his next shift, because my brother was a mailman XD, anyways then there was another knock on the door and when i was about to open it the dream skipped. So the next scene was another room in my house witch is pretty big and there was nothing in it, like usual because my sister moved out to Hawaii witch caused us to have an empty room but she's coming back next month c:, and we turned it into a karaoke room, ha i wish, and the boys where there, some of my friends, my parents, brother, and obviously i was there. So then Liam starts to sing, and they we're sing SOML, and i was cuddling with Niall on the floor and the guys were sing they're parts and sometimes they would give the microphone to someone to sing along, and let me just say i cried bc it was so pretty,  then this on random kid started to sing a random song then the boys disappeared and the same kid from earlier in my dream, now i remember his name is Giovanni,  was like "Why are you cuddling with that stuff bear you always carry it with you everywhere you go." then thats when i realized it was never Niall the whole time and it was just the stuffed animal so i run crying to the living room and i threw the stuff bear and then there was a strong thick Irish accent saying "Are you okay? Why did you throw your bear across the room?" and i turned around to see The actual Niall Horan. Then i woke up x(.

Yaeh thats my long dream but in reality it was short so don't forget to VOTE if you like it and COMMENT if you want me to write more of these. well i got dash byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

-Whenday