#Imagine

Imagine............................

You are going a family get together and your mom calls you over.

"(Y/N)!"

"Yes mom!" You yelled running down the stairs.

"I would like you to meet my good friend Jay, her son, and his friends. "

"Hi." Jay says.

"Hello my name is (Y/N)." You say politely.

"Nice to meet you,  this is my son Louis and his friends Harry, Liam, Zayn, and Niall."

That's when your eyes lock with two blue-greenish ones.

"Hi." Louis said.

"Hi." You reply back.

You had this tingly sensation. Everytime you looked at him.

"So i guess well go mingle. Lets go boys." Liam said, pushing the rest of the guys away, leaving you and Louis alone.

"So...."

"So...."

"Wanna watch a movie?" You asked Louis, breaking the silence.

"Sure, what movie?" He asked.

"Titanic."

So you and Louis go to the movie room and watched Titanic and then out of nowhere Louis turns to and says.

"(Y/N) i-i think i like you. "

All you were was shocked and amazed

and I'll you can get out is.

"Uh i-i-i think i like you too."

Then you felt something warm on your lips and you opened your eyes to see you were kissing Louis Tomlinson, the guy you had a crush on since grade eight.

NOTE: I thought this up myself! So no copywriting! ©

______________________

Dude thats the lamest thing i've written!

Anyways, What's up!?! Me still sick with a sore throat! Yaeh i went to the doctor yesterday and they took me a test and they called this morning that i do indeed have a virus :( but i am well enough to update. Oh and when my brother went to get my medicine he got me a surgical mask Heehee doesn't it remind you of someone *hint* Harry *hint*  Yaeh enough of that. Guys guess what..........this book is almost to 1k YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!  Mkay now that's everything i have to say, Sorry for my rant but you love me anyways.  Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

-Whenday