Double...Boost!

Eggman's POV

I walked back to my control pad and there were silhouettes in the shadows. Outlines of six different creatures were to be seen, "ahhhhh, my old friends. How would you like to help me with a few things...?" I say, first Zavok, then Zazz and the rest of them walk out into the light.

"We aren't your friends, Eggman... We're here to get the money and leave." Zavok said. Before I offered 10,000 for each of them if they helped me with killing Sonic and those other pesky kids. 

"You will get your money when you kill Sonic and the rest of his friends, especially the blue hedgehog whose name is Y/N. That one gets on my nerves." I laughed and made my way to the testing room, where I kept all the Infinites. I locked them up in testing chambers after injecting a steroid-like substance in them which I created. Their muscles bulging out of their skin. "Time to kill... hahahaha..... MWAHAHAHAHA..."

Sonic's POV

"Huh?" I heard an evil laugh echo through the air, I just shrugged it off and then I heard something else. It was my communicator. "Sonic do you read? Over. Sonic pick up! This is important." It said, sounded like Silver.

"H-Hello? Yes, this is Sonic. What's going on?" All I could hear was static. "C-*static*-e to Suns-*static*-hights"  I didn't properly hear Silver through the communicator, but I knew exactly where to go. The resistance base. I ran outside to Y/N and she was quietly drawing on the warm sand. I didn't want to interrupt her, but I walked up to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Y/N, we have to go to the resistance base, it's urgent." She stood up, the wind swaying her white dress side to side and doing the same thing to her quills. She folded up the drawing and put it in her pocket and stared me in the eyes. "A-Actually, there's something I wanna tell you first..." I held her hands and opened my mouth to say it but something blew up in the distance. 

"We better go, leave the thing to tell me later." She said smiling, we both jumped in the air and succeeded in the most crisp high five ever, "double...boost!" We both scream and boost towards the base. We got there faster than usual and the whole base was destroyed, Silver, Knuckles, Amy, Tails, Rouge, Shadow, Vector, Charmy and Omega were all there, helping each other out of the rubble. All the tech was destroyed, all the extra wispons were blown to bits and Omega suffered from a lot of damage to the vocal box in his chest, being unable to speak.

"What happened h-" I got interrupted by a big sound, and I've heard it before. Just never thought I would see it again. It was in the sky, big, black and purple with clock gears in it. The Time Eater. "Hah, It's been Generations since I've seen you big thing, how are ya?" I say, Y/N was shocked, and everyone else was too. Everyone except Y/N and I got sucked in, It was Generations all over again. 

"Sooooooonnniiiiiiiiiic! Helppppppppppp usssssssssss!" Tails screamed alongside everyone else screaming. 

Authors Note:

Knuckles and Tails: Green Hill Zone - Boss: Dr. Ivo Robotnik

Silver, Rouge, Shadow and Omega: 06 - Boss: Mephiles

Amy, Charmy and Vector: Lost Hex - Boss: Deadly Six

The Time Eater sent those following characters to those places, the boss who they will be fighting is also shown. The Time Eater sent the Deadly Six to the Lost World/Lost Hex location, the bosses being in their usual habitat from the past games. Y/N and Sonic stay behind, being forced to battle Eggman alone.