Connection

Sonic's POV

Y/N was punching and kicking me, and I don't know why. I begged her to stop and she did, and then she just stared at me with a scared look on her face. She then started crying. I hate tears, especially when other people cry. It makes me feel bad and it makes me want to cry myself.

"Just smile Y/N." She looked at me and quickly wiped her tears away as if she didn't want me to see her cry.

"S-Sorry, we have to fight Infinite now." She said and we both looked up to see Infinite gone, "oh gosh! I'm so sorry I let him get away..." she looked at me and then buried her head in her knees, curling up into a ball. I didn't know what to do, I just put my arm around her shoulders and hoped she would get up, but as soon as I touched her she jolted onto me and wrapped her arms around my torso. She was still crying and we just ended up sitting there for a while.

Infinite's POV

I left the battle because it wasn't going anywhere, Y/N was bashing up Sonic and I was patiently waiting but they just wanted to be rude. Ugh, pathetic hedgehogs. I ended up sitting on top of a tree, just watching them hug or whatever it was. I could've attacked them at any moment but heh, I wanted to be nice for once. Sonic looked... happy. But also sad. I don't know what that emotion was but he felt comforted. But soon, I'm gonna destroy him and his little friends. Mwahahaha

A few hours later...

You and Sonic took a walk on the beach, just to catch up on important things. "So Tails made this?" You say, handing the Wispon to Sonic. "Pretty high tech huh?" Sonic handed it back to you.

"Well I don't think you need it, neither do I," Sonic said. You were confused.

"What do you mean?" You ask.

"Well, I think someone has to be powerful through themselves, not relying on a weapon. Like me, I'm naturally fast, and you, there might be strength inside you if you take the time to figure it out." He looked at you and winked. You loved it when he does that, it gives you tingles down your spine. "Anyways, so how did you get tied to that rope?"

"Well, I was in my home when someone hit my head, then I found myself hanging from a cliff. I don't know what happened but what I know is that Infinite was snooping around my house looking for me." You made Sonic laugh and his laugh made you laugh.

You sat down on the cold sand and Sonic sat down next to you. You two watched the sunset. A few seconds later a crab decided to pinch you, "OW!" You both say. You looked at Sonic and he looks at you confused, "did something hurt you?" Sonic looked down at his hand and pointed where it hurt. Which was the same place the crab pinched you.

"Uhh, what?" Sonic said, "are...are we connected?" You go to the ocean and walked in, "no no no, I can't swim!" He screams and you quickly get out, he looked freezing cold. You were freezing cold.