Just a Morning Routine

Beep, Beep!

"Another attack? What is this?" You say to yourself, the past few days there have been heaps of undefeated robots from the whole Eggman situation last week coming from an unknown source. You've contacted Tails to see if he knows what's up with the robots but he has no idea what's going on either, so you just rolled with it and fought them alone. 

You grab your Wispon and rush out of your base, running towards the enemies coming from God knows where. You loved running through your town, seeing innocent families caring for one another then caring for them once enemies attack, you've always dreamed of having a family yourself since your own parents left you when Infinite attacked a week ago when you first met Sonic and the others. Sonic... Sonic... his name rings through your head. You don't know why but every time you close your eyes you just see him, looking at you with those big green orbs of his. You knew each other had a connection of some sort. You stop running, you see a rush of blue heading towards you. "Hey Y/N, it's been a while!" He does that wink he always does and smiles, "how are you?" 

You stand there, frozen. You have no words. "S-Sonic?" You say, trembling with excitement, he hasn't shown his face since the parting. 

It's an illusion.