Sonic? Is It Really You?

"Y/N, It's an illusion," Sonic says.

"Huh? I don't get it," You say. You try touching his hand which is held out in front of you, but your hand goes right through his. 

BOOM!

You look off into the distance and you see a big explosion, you also see a black silhouette of a round flying piece of machinery. You knew who it was, Dr. Eggman. You turn back to your side where 'Sonic' was standing, but he was gone. It was a distraction.

Already a few houses were blown to bits as you were still trying to get to the residents' safety. You reach there just in time before the rubble of the upper level collapsed onto the innocent persons trembling body. You snatched them off the ground holding them tight to your body with one hand whilst the other was holding onto your grapple hook.

You gently placed them on solid ground and went to go fetch others from falling buildings. After a few rounds of saving people from lit up buildings and rubble you go and head towards that annoying Egghead.

As you get closer and closer using your grappling hook to fly pass tall trees you see something, something familiar. Wait, it's not a something. It's someone, no, two people? Your parents.