Your Parents...

You haven't seen them since the encounter with Infinite. You just stood there, staring at them. "M-Mum? D-Dad? Is it r-really you?" You then felt weakness growing from your feet upwards to the rest of your legs, you dropped to the ground shaking. Just the way they abandoned you made you feel like you didn't belong in their family.

Eggman was holding them hostage, but you didn't feel the urge to help them. With their necks being held by the big robot's metal claws, they tried their hardest to call out to you, "Y/N! Y/N, please help!" 

You felt a bit guilty, but what they did to you was worse than what you were doing to them now. Leaving you own daughter behind when she was only a small, frightened little child. 

"Mwa ha ha ha haa! Lookie what we have here" Eggman chuckled, pointing towards you, "what are you going to do now you annoying little hedgehog? (If you don't want to be a hedgehog, you can change it and use your imagination, but for the sake of the story, I'm gonna keep it as a hedgehog) Are you gonna call for your little friends' help, or just stand there like a wimp?! I'm so eager to see how this plays out..." 

With anger and frustration moving around inside of you, you punched the ground below you so hard that it made a hole in the dirt. A tear streams down your face, with you wiping it you cup your hands around your mouth, "Guess what Eggman? I've bet you in countless battles before, and I'm gonna do it again!" You stand up, and you get ready to grapple onto the big robot until Eggman starts laughing again, he raises up into the air and flies away.