105

"Aoi..." Akashi approached his brother worriedly, while looking at him while he was washing his bruised palms with water, "Are you alright, Aoi?"

Aoi turned his head towards his brother, giving him an expressionless look while wiping his hand with a small handerchief that he took from his pocket. Akashi gulped when he realized that Aoi wasn't even worried that his hands were all wounded.

"Nothing hurts, Akashi. I'm fine." the little kid spoke. He was telling the truth, ever since they got injected by a small dose of that transparent liquid Kei gave them, nothing hurts anymore. It made them stronger, but numb.

As soon as Aoi finished wiping his hands, he shoved the handkerchief that he was holding back to his pocket. Akashi looked at him with a worried look in his face but Aoi just smiled as he signaled him that they need to go.

Aoi went ahead, leaving Akashi behind but he immediately halted on his tracks when he heard Akashi again.

"When will mommy pick us up? I'm scared, Aoi." the little boy asked his brother as he nervously play with his thumbs. His tears formed in his eyes and that made Aoi pity his brother.

Aoi approached his brother and placed his palms on Akashi's shoulders, "Ne, Akacchin..." he called.

"Look at this place." Aoi pointed the place they were in right now. They're inside a dark room, with full of machines that Kei made, and along with a bunch of developing nomus, "Did you really think mommy can save you from here?"

Akashi flinched. He never realized how mean Aoi was until now. While Akashi hoped that you will save them, Aoi never trusted you to save them, at all.

Akashi gritted his teeth and quickly shoved Aoi's hand away. Akashi immediately turned his quirk on, with blue and white lightning wrapping him, "You. . . Why are you being like this, Aoi?!"

"Why are you being such a villain?!" Akashi's words pierced right through Aoi.

so that was he is. A villain?

"

You know you won't win against me, Akashi." Aoi balled his palms into fists. Akashi's widened after hearing Aoi's statement towards him.

"A villain, huh?" Aoi placed his hand on his hips while staring at the splitting image of him standing across him, "But I was just telling the truth, Akashi."

Aoi's palms began to smoke and later on, explosions began to emit from his palms, "No one's gonna save you, Akashi."

If telling the truth about the world makes him a villain, then be it. He'll be a villain. But it was also for their own sake. He needs to make Akashi realized that the only one who can save them is also their selves.

"If you think there is such thing like heroes, then why aren't they saving us right now, Akacchin?" There is no such thing as heroes. That is what Aoi believed. Kei made a great impact on him and he believes Kei was right.

"No one is willing to save us." He was willing to help Kei, as long as he can keep Akashi safe. But no one will come to save them.

Akashi's tears slowly began to fall from his eyes, and a feeling of hopelessness hit him. He wasn't sure who to believe anymore. But deep in his heart, he knew that maybe, just maybe, Aoi is right. But he refuses to believe that you won't save them.

But Aoi refuses to make Akashi think that there is still heroes.

Aoi approached Akashi and wrapped his arms around his crying brother while patting his back.