joongie 💘:
don't make me block you

mingi 💖:
NSHSJKS IM SORRYY BABE PLEASE DONT
seen 10:45 am

hongjoong sighed turning off his phone as he looked out the window of the train he was in, seeing the grass sway with the wind and the cows and sheep that were currently roaming around.

he was finally coming back home he was going to see members and he was finally going to see mingi. oh how he longed for this day to come he's never missed anyone as much as he had missed mingi.

meanwhile-

"fuck fuck fuck he's gonna be here in an hour and my rooms a mess i don't even know what i'm going to wear- YUNHO WILL YOU STOP PLAYING MINECRAFT AND HELP ME!" mingi yelled at the male who was currently on his phone ignoring everything the other had said.

"bitch my house is being invaded right now i don't have time for your gay panic attacks" mingi groaned throwing a pillow at him.

he finally found something suitable to wear it was a plain black shirt with a necklace hongjoong had given him before he left, he had some dark blue jeans on and his hair was a bit wavy but a bit straight unlike him.

"alright how do i look" he turned around looking at yunho who still paid no attention "fucking hell yunho do you want me to tell seongwha what you did to his favorite pair of shoes that have gone missing for a week or what?" yunho immediately threw his phone looking up.

"shoes? what shoes? also you look good i'm sure he'll like whatever he likes about you i don't know" mingi sighed looking at his phone 11:30.

"shit i gotta go pick him up right now" mingi grabbed his keys as he ran out from his room down the stairs making his way to the train station.

hongjoong was currently sitting at the train station with his luggage waiting for mingi who should've been here 5 mins ago. sure he seemed impatient but he hadn't seen the male in over 3 months.

suddenly he felt someone cover his eyes, not today you pedo he elbowed the person behind him in the stomach he turned around to see none other than mingi clutching onto his stomach.

"oh my god mingi i am so sorry i thought you were some pedophile or something" mingi laughed a bit as he pulled hongjoong towards him pressing their lips together.

he missed the feeling of those soft lips on his and the warmth of the body that was solely his. they both pulled away after a moment breathless "well shit did you miss me that much?" hongjoong asked teasing the other.

"oh hush 3 months without you was like the end of the world for me" mingi said wrapping an arm around hongjoong's waist as he took his luggage in the other hand.

"i missed you"

"i missed you too"

"i hope you're ready for what i'll be doing to you once we're home"

"oh my god song mingi i swear-"

@hongjoonga just posted a photo.

@hongjoonga:

@hongjoonga: finally reunited w the love of my life, I love you 💘12,728 likes

12,728 likes

——— load more comments...

@s_eongwha: the power couple is back
@yeo__sang: wow for once mingi ain't showing his tiddies
@jonghulk: y'all cute 😔🤙
@dan: ugh yes kings
@wxxyoung: legends only
@yunhoe: mingi is an ugly rat 🤠
@sxng.mingi: forever <3

FIN

— ♡—

hi im sorry to say this but this book is officially over i don't know where else this storyline can go so i have decided to end this here. thank you all for reading and for all the love this book has gotten i appreciate it a lot, i am currently working on another book that i will try to publish soon it's of hwiyoung and taeyang of sf9 so if you stan sf9 which you should look out for that book.

thank you once again for all your support.

- ash