trois

"will i be able to see you again? at the end of this long journey? want to be together, in the same place, in different places

"will i be able to see you again? at the end of this long journey? want to be together, in the same place, in different places. this distorted fate"

hongjoong closed the door of his studio room as mingi made his way out. slipping down onto the floor he hit his forehead sighing loudly "aish you're such an idiot hongjoong" he said to himself as he looked down at his hand that had just touched mingi's.

sure he liked mingi as a close friend but recently whenever he'd be around him things seemed differently for him, he wanted to hold him, be around him. he shook his head taking the thoughts out of his head "he's just a friend". is what he kept reminding himself.

hongjoong walked towards mingi's room knocking on it before he opened it, "mingi ah are you ready?" mingi was thrown on his bed a pillow covering his face.

"h-huh oh yeah let me just get my jacket" mingi threw the pillow off his face rubbing his eyes, they seemed puffy while his nose was a bit red.

"mingi are you okay?" hongjoong walked towards the male placing his hand over his forehead feeling nothing but coldness. "i-i'm fine hyung there's just a lot of dust in my room" mingi pushed hongjoong's hand out of the way standing up.

"let's just go yeah?" hongjoong nodded turning around.

"so where exactly are you taking me, it is already kinda late" mingi walked beside hongjoong his hands inside his pockets as he kicked a small rock with his shoe.

"the beach, since it's not that far from our dorms i thought you'd like to go somewhere nice and well peaceful".

mingi's eyes widened and his smile grew bigger as he playfully hit the other "wow look at our leader being so thoughtful of others how cute".

hongjoong scoffed looking the other way a small blush creeping onto his face. "what kind of leader would i be if i didn't care about my members, plus i wanna make it up to you".

the two males finally made it to the beach, there wasn't a lot of people as it was late, just the two of them alone.

"hey Rock Paper Scissors, loser goes into the water?" mingi suggested to the other holding his hand out "alright bet" both of them threw their hands out mingi winning while hongjoong lost.

hongjoong immediately regretted it but started pulling mingi towards him, "yah i have evidence" he said while mingi kept pushing him towards the ocean "what evidence? evidence that you lost?" he said laughing a bit.

hongjoong turned the other way and started running while mingi went after him.

soon enough mingi took off his jacket running towards the ocean, while hongjoong followed behind trying to push him into it.

mingi turned around right before he almost fell in catching himself, "you promised you would go into the ocean!" mingi yelled at hongjoong to which the other only laughed shaking his finger, as he got closer to him.

mingi's heart was racing fast probably from running but this time it was cause of the person in front of him, he's never seen hongjoong this happy before he's always working so hard to make things perfect to hold up their team together but tonight.

tonight everything had completely changed, the boy he admired so much and loved so dearly finally seemed happy for once and this time it was cause of him.

— ♡ —