seize

"it's a perfect afternoon, your shadow follows me all day

"it's a perfect afternoon, your shadow follows me all day. making sure that i'm okay and we're a million miles away"

1 year later

hongjoong and i were currently on the couch cuddling while binge watching the office for the 4th time. "you know sometimes i feel like stanley is my spirit animal you know?" i started at hongjoong for a moment before i burst into laughter

"babe you're not cold like him you're a sweet cute baby my baby" hongjoong rolled his eyes throwing a piece of popcorn at me. "oh really that's how you want to play it" i removed my arms from his waist as i started to tickle him.

"m-mingi st-stop oh god please-" hongjoong's laughter was like music to my ears i loved it so much but suddenly his laughter became deep and scary for some reason and he was yelling?

"mingi, mingi, oh for fucks sake MINGI WAKE UP" seongwha was currently standing over my bed with a glass full of water. i sat up shocked as water spilt all over me "fuck! what was that for?".

"did you forget what day it is today?" i honestly didn't know what he was talking about, only that he messed up my amazing dream about hon- OH.

i immediately jumped out of my bed pushing pass seongwha as i ran towards the shower. he's coming back, finally.

3 months earlier...

"must you leave?" mingi whines tugging on hongjoong's sleeves. "the fact that you're the top in this relationship doesn't change the fact that you're an absolute baby" hongjoong said as he reached up to peck the youngers lips.

just then there was a few loud coughs "did you forget we're standing right here" yunho exclaimed while everyone beside him nodded in agreement "oh as if you guys are so pure and innocent" hongjoong said sticking his tongue out.

"i'll be back in a few months be good and don't kill each other please, and mingi i'll message you everyday i love you so much" mingi smiles trying not to cry. they both waved their last goodbye as hongjoong's train arrived finally.

joongie 💘:
morning love uwu

mingi 💖:
morning baby you excited for today?

joongie 💘:
you don't know how long i have waited to finally see you and kiss you and squish your cheeks

mingi 💖: