quinze

"in your eyes and in my eyes, we'll remember forever

"in your eyes and in my eyes, we'll remember forever. it'll be the most brilliant darkness in our eyes. wrap me around, my Aurora"

the night was still young, partly cold with only a few people walking around the streets. the moon was out shining brightly as ever, with the little stars around it that seemed to show even with the city lights covering all of the rest.

mingi and hongjoong held hands together walking side by side in complete silence, it didn't bother neither of them for they were more than comfortable with each other's presence. until hongjoong had finally broke it.

"where are you taking me exactly?" he asked swinging their hands around.

"well to eat of course, and to see this very beautiful thing that only comes around once in a while we're actually quite lucky to be seeing it tonight especially with our living conditions" he chuckled to himself bringing up hongjoong's hand kissing the back of it.

the older short male blushed pulling away, as they both stopped at a quite fancy restaurant the lights were dim, with red velvet seating and black tables in between that had a polish shine.

mingi opened the door for the other as he slightly bowed "m'lady" he said, hongjoong rolled his eyes flicking the boy on his forehead lightly as he walked into the restaurant, the younger laughed a bit following behind the other.

"i'm here for my reservation of 2, mingi and hongjoong please" the employee nodded her head grabbing two menus as she showed them their tables getting them seated.

"reservation? wow fancy much" hongjoong said as he looked through the menu, mingi chuckled "i simply just wanted the best for my boyfriend you know".

after a moment or two a waiter finally came to take their orders, she had long black hair with circular glasses, and a small nose piercing on the side. she smiled at mingi as she asked for his order, this made hongjoong a bit jealous he didn't like the way she was looking at him.

more the less that his shirt was practically almost all the way unzipped showing his bare chest to which he'd catch the waiter looking at from time to time.

once she had finished with mingi's order it was hongjoong's turn. "i'll take the sirloin steak with a cold iced tea please" she nodded jotting it down in her note pad, once she was done she smiled at mingi once more bowing before she left.

hongjoong smiled back at her, sticking his tongue out a bit. "someone's jealous" hongjoong coughed his cheeks turning red as he looked back at mingi with a small pout, "me? pfft i just didn't like how she was looking at you, and can you maybe zip up your shirt, you're practically showing your man tiddies to everyone".