cinq

"flowers blooming everywhere you touch me, i'm dyed with your fragrance

"flowers blooming everywhere you touch me, i'm dyed with your fragrance. the stars that pour every time you laugh, and when i see you in a daze, you come in to me"

mingi and hongjoong walked up to their dorms, opening the door quietly since it was already past midnight and the members were probably asleep.

"shh seongwha will beat us if he finds out we just got home-" just then the kitchen light turned on and speak of the devil seongwha stood there, cup of coffee in hand with a dark blue robe on him.

"do you know what time it is?" mingi was about to step out before hongjoong pulled him back in. "and you, you're the leader of this team what makes you think you can just leave me with these idiots?" seongwha rubbed his temples putting his cup down.

"just go to bed already before i kill you two" he turned the kitchen lights off walking to his room leaving the two in the dark.

"don't worry i got this", mingi stomped both his feet on the floor "uh was something supposed to happen just now?" hongjoong asked trying to look for the light switch.

"damn the one time i don't wear my sketchers" mingi sighed trying to find hongjoong who wasn't beside him anymore.

"hyung where did you go i'm legally blind-" just then both males bumped into each other their faces only inches apart.

mingi quickly moved away rubbing his face as his hand finally found the light switch. he turned around to see a bright red hongjoong. "are- are you blushing?" he asked squinting his eyes.

"what no it's just really hot in here" hongjoong started fanning himself as he screamed inside his brain. mingi crossed his arms walking a bit closer "so you wouldn't mind if i did this-".

mingi leaned his face in his lips fairly close to hongjoong's, the other simply stared up at him his heart was about to jump out of his chest and if it wasn't for the small voice disturbing the both of them he didn't know what he would've done at that moment.

"why are you guys being so loud?" yeosang stood at the end of the hall rubbing his eye as he held onto the blanket wrapped around him.

"sorry we were looking for the light switch, i'll take you back to bed" mingi grabbed yeosang taking him back to his room, leaving hongjoong flustered and confused at what he was feeling.

"he's just a friend hongjoong, a friend who you want to kiss badly and make out with- wait what".

— ♡ —