six

"shouldn't be feeling this, but it's too hard to resist

"shouldn't be feeling this, but it's too hard to resist. i should be into this girl but it's just a waste of time, she's really not my type i know what i like"

mingi was currently on his bedroom floor snoring his life and worries away. meanwhile hongjoong hovered over him admiring the cute giant sleeping, "okay that should be enough sleep for now..SONG MINGI WAKE YOUR ASS UP WE HAVE PRACTICE".

mingi woke up startled almost hitting his head against the bed near him "yah next time could you be more nicer when waking me up?" he said in yawns rubbing his face.

hongjoong laughed at the males reaction reaching forward to ruffle his hair "sorry sweetie next time i'll throw some water on you okay?" mingi shook his head rolling his eyes as he stood up.

"you're so short".

"uhm excuse me?" hongjoong crossed his arms getting on his top toes to reach the same eye level as mingi "but it's cute", this made hongjoong blush and loose balance almost falling forward.

mingi simply pushed him back with his finger on hongjoong's forehead smiling, "come on joongie we have to get to practice before seongwha ends up killing us for real this time".

they had practice for more than a few hours, breathless and sweaty the members sat on the practice room fanning each other while drinking water.

meanwhile hongjoong was having a total breakdown in the bathroom next to them.

"cute? cUTE?! i am not cute song mingi!!" hongjoong said to himself as he paced back and forth. suddenly there was a knock on the door "uh i'll be out in a minute" splashing some water on his face he unlocked the door opening it.

to his surprise there stood none other than mingi himself the man he was just mentally cursing at. "mind if i go in or are you still yelling at the mirror that you're not cute cause that's a lie" hongjoong opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out, since when had mingi become so bold in front of him?.

damn i really be out here calling my crush cute huh when he never even noticed me.

"anyways-" mingi slipped pass through hongjoong getting inside the bathroom closing the door. "i- you- what?" hongjoong was confused at everything that was happening, his feelings towards mingi were changing and he didn't know if it was a good thing or not.

"seongwha?" mingi sat in front of the blonde haired male who flipped through a thick book "if you're here to annoy me you have yunho for that" mingi reached forward putting the book down hoping he wouldn't get a cup of coffee thrown at him.

"this is serious", "oh are your brain cells finally starting to work i'm surprised".

"what do you do when you really really like someone but you can't tell them?" seongwha was confused at the question mingi was asking him.

just then hongjoong walked pass by into the kitchen as he started talking to wooyoung, this made mingi's face a bit red, seongwha looked at the boy before him at then the other his lips forming an 'o' at what was going on.

"awhh our little mingi has a crush how cute" seongwha teased loudly enough for the two males in the kitchen to hear, this made hongjoong choke on his drink while mingi hit himself with seongwha's book.

"mingi stop you're hurting my book and i need to return that tomorrow in good condition", "you're not even worried about me?" mingi asked handing him the book back.

"well it's not like that book would do anything to you maybe scare you with the words and lettering but nothing harmful, now shoo i have a book to read" mingi sighed standing up as he quickly passed by hongjoong and wooyoung trying not to make any contact with him.

"ugh seongwha i don't know what to do" hongjoong laid across the sofa groaning. meanwhile seongwha who paid no attention flipped through his book once more. "just tell him" it's all he said.

"what- what are you talking about?" hongjoong nervously laughed as he sat up rubbing his neck, seongwha sighed placing his book down "obviously you like mingi and he likes you now go tell him and let me finish this damn book".

"i don't like mingi! he's a guy.." hongjoong whispered, "it's 2019 hongjoong this ain't 1946 we're all gay here have you not seen san and wooyoung?" seongwha had a point but hongjoong didn't really understand his feelings for mingi at this point.

sure at times he wants to hold his hand and cuddle him, but also just talk to him as a leader to a team member, a friend, a roommate. but recently all he wants to do is be near him, see his perfect smile, listen to his cute laugh, hold his big hands in his small ones, feel his arms around him whenever he's down.

maybe he did like mingi, and this time more than just a friend.

— ♡ —