douze

listen to Flowers by In Love With a Ghost, was listening to it while writing this <3

"i like it when you hold me tight. you make me feel nice, the brown in your eyes makes me feel warm inside"

"1..2..3..4" mingi was counting the amount of times hongjoong would inhale and exhale, he had woken up earlier than the older and was currently admiring every feature of his lover beside him.

he smiled sighing he loved everything about hongjoong, his soft but sweet eyes, his cute little nose, his perfect warm smile, the soft skin that felt so nicely against his hands. and his voice, the one that would cause butterflies to appear in his stomach each time he heard him speak.

he really did love hongjoong, more than he could ever imagine.

suddenly the older started to move around, he groaned a bit as he hand searched for something landing on mingi's bare chest. hongjoong eyebrows furrowed as his hand was still upon mingi's man tiddies.

he slightly opened his eyes to see the other staring down at him "what time is it? and why are you shirtless?" he asked nudging closer, mingi laughed kissing the top of head "it's 8:30 am and what? don't like what you see hmm".

hongjoong's head shot up "oh no i love what i am seeing right now it's just too early to be attacking me like this" he said with a small pout, mingi couldn't handle it anymore.

he gave up seeing how cute his boyfriend was acting so early in the morning so he decided to do what any boyfriend would do.

tackle him with kisses.

hongjoong was currently fighting the handsome giant that was above him who kept kissing him and tickling him when he could. all you could hear were small squeals and giggles coming from both males.

"okay okay i surrender you win" mingi got off hongjoong a bright smile on his face for the victory he just achieved. he sat beside the other running his hands through his hair as they both calmed down.

"pancakes or scrambled eggs?" mingi asked, hongjoong grabbed mingi's free hand as he played with it thinking for a moment "mm pancakes and make sure there's whipped cream on it and strawberries" mingi nodded his head as he pecked hongjoong's lips before he got off the bed "alright an order of pancakes for the cutest boy ever".

hongjoong scoffed grabbing a pillow as he threw it at mingi who dodged it swiftly before he left the room "better luck next time babe!" he yelled walking down the hallway.

"you guys seem to be doing well" hongjoong looked at the door to see yunho it was a surprise for him since seongwha was usually the one bothering him.

"well what can i say, my boyfriend is just the best" yunho rolled his eyes closing the door behind him. "hmm i really do have the best boyfriend don't i?" just then the door slammed open wooyoung, san, yeosang, and jongho all came in after another.

"I SWEAR TO GOD SAN IM GONNA TIE YOUR BALLS IN A KNOT IF YOU DONT LEAVE MY SHIT ALONE" jongho yelled at san as the boy cowered behind wooyoung. "he didn't mean no harm" wooyoung said trying to protect his boyfriend.

"HE BROKE MY BEDROOM DOOR HOW DO YOU BREAK A DOOR?" jongho asked staring at the two for an answer.

meanwhile hongjoong was still in his bed in between all the commotion not knowing if he should butt in or not even tho he was the leader and well fixing fights was part of his job. except this time it was more of a life or death situation.

"just say you're sorry and go i'm tired of having to hear you 3 idiots argue all the time" yeosang said finally speaking up. "i'm sorry for breaking your door things just happened" san said still hiding behind wooyoung for protection.

jongho sighed rubbing his temples "fine whatever, just don't come into my room EVER AGAIN DO YOU HEAR ME?" san nodded pulling wooyoung with him as they left the room. yeosang and jongho followed right after not even saying anything to hongjoong.

after a moment or two mingi came with a tray in hand, there was a plate of pancakes that were shaped into a bear, whipped cream on top with chopped strawberries. on the side there was a cup of coffee with some utensils.

hongjoong sat up in awe at how caring mingi was towards him, he didn't have to make breakfast for him but he did anyway. "here you go my love i hope you enjoy it" he placed the tray down above hongjoong's legs as he sat down on the bed.

"thank you i truly don't deserve you i don't even know what to give you in return you're always-" suddenly mingi's lips were upon hongjoong's, he pulled away smiling "you don't have to give me anything but your simple love with that i'm satisfied".

hongjoong's cheeks were bright red and his heart was beating fast. "how did i ever get so lucky to be with you?" he said placing the tray onto the drawer top.

"i don't know you tell me" hongjoong shook his head as he leaned towards mingi kissing him as he pushed him back onto the bed. "getting kinky now are we? and so early in the morning too damn babe" hongjoong rolled his eyes hitting mingi's chest "just shut up and kiss me".

— ♡ —

i'm not good with smut so don't expect any :)) just use your imAgiNatiOn . n e ways thank you for all the support, it makes me happy seeing the comments left on here and that you enjoy reading this book i didn't really think it'd come this far in such little time so thank you 🖤