sept

"you say i'm in love, i say you're a fool

"you say i'm in love, i say you're a fool. look away from me now, i'll look away too"

it was Friday. the one day of the week the whole team could take a break and do as they please. so everyone decided to just make it a movie night, and tonight was mingi's turn to pick the movie.

"ugh will you hurry up mingi, we don't have all night to sit here and stare at you look for a movie" seongwha complained to the male as he tried to keep yeosang awake who clung onto his arms at the moment.

meanwhile hongjoong finally came, he had his minion onesie on and a bowl of popcorn in hand. "uh where am i gonna sit?" hongjoong asked looking at the members who were paired with each other, woosan were inseparable so that wasn't a choice, yunho and jongho occupied a sofa and seongwha would kill if they took yeosang from him.

all that was left was, mingi.

"you could sit on the floor or mingi's lap your choice" mingi started coughing at what he just heard seongwha say "oh come on i was just kidding stop being such babies" the older said shaking his head laughing a bit at both their reactions.

"you could sit here hyung" mingi softly said to the older as he put his feet down from the couch making room.

hongjoong smiled sitting down as he crossed his legs. finally mingi found a movie it was "coraline" he had a thing for tim burton movies especially the ones that were weird and creepy as this one.

half way through the movie, woosan disappeared, seongwha took yeosang to bed. leaving yunho and jongho who were both playing 8 ball on their phones yelling softly each time one of them won.

meanwhile hongjoong and mingi were immersed with the movie and what was happening "the other mother scares me to be honest like she's just ugh" mingi pretended to shiver in disgust.

hongjoong simply laughed nodding in agreement, at one point both boys fell asleep before the movie even finished. hongjoong laid on mingi's chest while the other held on him for dear life.

jongho and yunho left the two to sleep, as they went back to their rooms.

it was currently 5:30 am and hongjoong was awaken by the sound of pots clashing together. "huh, what- what time is it" he sat up rubbing his eyes he then turned to see a fast sleep mingi.

his eyes widened as he quickly stood up moving away from the sofa "how the-", "you guys fell asleep before the movie even ended, yunho and jongho thought it was best to leave you two alone" seongwha was in the kitchen making breakfast as he turned around to face the older.

"so did you sleep well?" he teased seeing the other so flustered by everything that was happening. he put his minion hoodie on covering his face as he ran to his bedroom.

an hour passed by and mingi had woken up he yawned loudly stretching his arms. "good morning sunshine" seongwha was hovering above the male smiling, this scared mingi a bit.

"um good morning to you too?" he said sitting up. " i need you to call hongjoong for me tell him breakfast is ready" mingi nodded yawning once more as he made his way to hongjoong's room.

he knocked on the door twice "joongie, seongwha hyung said breakfast is ready" there was no reply for a while. mingi shrugged his shoulders he's probably still sleeping.

as mingi walked back to the kitchen, yunho grabbed mingi by the arm pulling him into his room. "hey- what the" yunho closed the door behind them shoving his phone to mingi's face.

"uh is this necessary?" mingi asked pushing the phone away, yunho sighed rolling his eyes "just look at this and stop complaining" he said handing him the phone.

mingi was confused but took it anyway, looking at the screen before him were pictures of hongjoong and him sleeping together. mingi's eyes widened, the back of his ears felt hot and he didn't know what to say.

"has hongjoong said anything to you?" mingi asked turning around, yunho shook his head "last i seen him he ran into his room locking the door who knows what he's doing in there".

"seongwha do you think hongjoong is avoiding me?" mingi sat by the kitchen counter eating some eggs with toast.

"don't flatter yourself he's simply trying to wrap around his head his feelings" mingi's head shot up at what he just said "feelings?".

"ah shit, okay i wasn't supposed to say anything but uh hongjoong thinks he's beginning to like you" mingi's heart started to beat rapidly.

did the boy he had a crush on for so long finally realized he has the same feelings for him?

it was 9 pm and hongjoong hadn't appeared at all. mingi began to worry he went up to his room once more knocking on the door "hongjoong? hyung?" he knocked once more but no there was no reply once again.

just then his phone vibrated.

joongie 💘:
mingi meet me at the bridge in 10 mins.

mingi 🤡:
hyung is everything okay? are you okay?
seen 9:46 pm

mingi walked around the park, making his way towards the bridge his eyes soon met with a short figure who was sitting down his legs hanging over the bridge.

"hongjoong?" mingi walked towards him wanting to hug him right there and then but didn't. "how did you get here? no one saw you all day" hongjoong sighed patting the wood beside him for mingi to sit down.

mingi sat down next to him waiting for an answer. "i needed to clear my mind, catch my breath. understand everything that's going on" he stared at the river underneath them seeing the ripples that appeared each time.

"mingi i don't know how to say this but" mingi was afraid, he was scared that he would get rejected by the only person he truly loved.

"i- i think i'm falling for you".

— ♡ —