quatorze

"it's the same love song, but it doesn't touch me

"it's the same love song, but it doesn't touch me. in my night there are too many thoughts"

hongjoong was currently in the living room of their dorm, reading a book seongwha kept forcing him to for weeks, and to be honest it was actually good.

"good morning hot stuff" mingi passed by walking towards the fridge as he opened it searching for something "well good morning to you too handsome" hongjoong turned around setting his book down as he stared at the male.

"what do i have something on my face?" he asked touching his cheeks, hongjoong giggled resting his chin on his hands "no nothing i just love looking at your face" mingi scoffed a blush appearing on his cheeks "pfft not like i'll ever be close to being as handsome and cute as you".

"me? ha i'm a piece of trash" hongjoong said grabbing his book opening it to his page, "well as someone who cares deeply about the environment i am obligated to pick you up. is seven okay?" mingi walked over to the couch as he pushed the book away from hongjoong's view making the male look at him only.

"you smooth fucker" hongjoong whispered under his breath to which mingi heard a smirk appearing "and i love you too babe".

it was late in the day and all the members were in one of the rooms of their company, they decided to do a vlive for atiny, of course hongjoong and mingi sat next to each other.

half way through mingi decided to yell out something that cause him to get a smack in the neck by his boyfriend. all he simply said was "hongjoong ah i love you!" making some of the members snicker, cooing at the two.

once they had finished their live they all went back to doing what they were doing beforehand. meanwhile hongjoong ran up to the tall giant that was way ahead of him in the hallway "hey you!" he said loudly.

mingi turned around stopping where he was at letting hongjoong finally catch up to him "what was the reason for you to yell your love for me in the middle of a vlive?" the older asked as he crossed his arms waiting for an answer.

mingi walked closer to hongjoong as he looked over his head making sure there was no staff members around, he then placed an arm around hongjoong's waist closing the space between them.

"well i just simply wanted to remind the most perfect boy in the world that i love him and that we have a date later tonight" mingi spoke in a low deep tone which caused shivers down hongjoong's back, he quickly removed himself from mingi's grasp as he saw a staff walking their way.

he cleared his throat looking the other way "i'll see you later in the dorm then" he said as he began walking the other way, his face was beet red and he was hot all over he fanned himself a bit oh god this boy is making me whipped for him i swear.

hongjoonga just posted a new photo.