onze

"white turns to black

"white turns to black. the sky that grows heavier little by little, foreshadowing the future that lies ahead"

hongjoong was currently working on a new song for their album, even tho it was already completed he decided to add a special track. he closed his eyes opening them as tears fell his eyes hurt from the bright screen.

he sighed turning around in his chair, he slipped on his shoes and opened the door of his studio room as he did so mingi stood there his arm reached out ready to knock.

"hongjoong."

both males sat in silence inside the studio room that was only lit by the computer screen.

"hongjoong i-", "no let me start" mingi nodded his head looking down at his hands. hongjoong took a deep breath as he looked at the other.

"i'm sorry for what happened that night, i overreacted i was just so stressed and began to overthink for many stupid reasons i guess what i want to say is.." the older stayed quiet for a moment, he then stood up walking towards mingi as he sat down next to him grabbing his hand intertwining it with his.

"i love you too"

mingi's eyes widened as he pulled him into a hug not wanting to ever let go. after a brief moment hongjoong pulled away laughing a bit "i don't know why it was so hard to just say those words" mingi smiled leaning in placing a kiss on hongjoong's lips.

"sometimes it takes a little push to be able to get to the point you want" hongjoong nodded agreeing "you know what, we should tell the members" he stood up pulling mingi with him.

"right now?" mingi was a bit afraid of what the others would say although yunho kinda already knew.

"sure it won't ruin anything..i think" he shrugged his shoulders looking at mingi who simply laughed shaking his head "god i love you" hongjoong smiled a tint of blush appearing on his cheeks just hearing those words come out of mingi's lips once more.

hongjoong and mingi left the studio room, as they held hands together making their way down the hallway. once they were a few steps away from the end they took a deep breath looking at each other.

"are you sure you want to do this?" mingi asked looking at hongjoong, the other simply nodded as he grabbed his hand tightly. they walked to the side of one of the couches, mingi cleared his throat.

everyone stopped what they were doing as they looked up at the two who were holding hands, yunho and jongho didn't seem surprised and seongwha simply smirked at them. "uhm me and hongjoong have something to tell you guys" mingi then grabbed hongjoong's waist pulling him into his side.

"we're dating".

woosan practically screamed, yeosang seemed confused and yunho and jongho just shrugged their shoulders smiling at them.

"congrats man when's the wedding?" san asked punching mingi lightly. "w-we're just dating nothing more" hongjoong said a blush creeping onto his face. "yah i didn't think you had it in you hyung" wooyoung hugged hongjoong tightly.

"so are you guys like boyfriends now?" yeosang was behind woosan seeing all the commotion happen. "well i uh haven't really asked hongjoong to be my boyfriend but i mean" mingi looked at hongjoong "do you want to be my boyfriend?" mingi asked.

hongjoong nodded smiling brightly as he stood on his tip toes giving him a smile kiss. "hallelujah the gays have risen" seongwha exclaimed as he stood up clapping. mingi burst out laughing at what the older has said, everyone got together talking to one another happy at what just happened.

2 months later...

it was Friday night once again, hongjoong had his legs over mingi's lap as he ate his popcorn. mingi was looking through his phone typing something in.

mingi 💕:
hey cutie :)

joongie 💘:
well hello there

mingi 💕:
come here often?

joongie 💘:
I practically live here

mingi 💕:
think you can come over to my side

joongie 💘:
what for?

mingi 💘:

joongie 💘:we're watching a movie,, plus the members are here

joongie 💘:
we're watching a movie,, plus the members are here

mingi 💕:
so? we've been together for almost a month now I'm pretty sure they don't care

joongie 💘:
must I? I'm so comfortable here :(

mingi 💕:
you'll be much more comfortable once my lips are upon yours

joongie 💘:
you make a valuable point there sir

hongjoong put down his phone as he moved to mingi's side, he put his arm around the older's waist keeping him close. he then placed a finger on hongjoong's chin bringing it up close to his face as he pressed his lips onto his.

hongjoong wrapped his arm around mingi's neck pulling him closer as he deepened their kiss. just then someone had cleared their throat quite loudly.

"you do realize there is a child here?" seongwha whispered as he pointed to yeosang who was sitting on the floor between his legs enjoying the movie.

mingi and hongjoong both pulled away their faces flushed red "sorry" they whispered. hongjoong then started giggling "psst, why are you laughing?" mingi asked hongjoong simply leaned up kissing his cheek shaking his head.

"nothing i just love you".

"i love you too".

— ♡ —

oop hi, sorry for not updating in a while i've had this draft but hadn't really finished it till now. but i'll try to keep updating as much as i can and i just hope you're enjoying where this story is going. btw stream RPM by SF9 :)