Chapter 26 °DEVIL AS MY FRIEND°

Seoyun's pov
After having a good meal, I headed to Mithra eonnie's hospital and we right away started the session with me requesting her "Eonnie, let me recollect as much as possible. Don't wake me up in the middle even if your room is filled with my tears. Please eonnie." She sighed and nodded before starting the session.

After knowing about Infinite and getting a help from Sunggyu sunbae, my life was as peaceful as a clear pond for a week. One day, when Xiongwei and I were heading back to the class after changing from the gym clothes. I heard my name to be called out from a distance as "Seoyun goon. Seoyun goon stay there for a minute." I turned my head to the direction from where my name was called and saw Sunggyu sunbae and Dongwoo sunbae walking towards us a feet away each with a big box with colurful shining rolls peeping out. I quickly bowed to them and waited for them to walk closer.

They halted in front of me and Sunggyu sunbae said "Thanks for waiting Seoyun goon." I smiled at him and said "Kwenchanayo sunbae." He nodded with a slight smile and asked "Can you do me a favor Seoyun goon?" I nodded without hesitating coz I wanted to repay him for his help when Jaeseok was picking on me that day. He adjusted the slipping box and said "Can you ask your classmate Lee Sungyeol to gather others and have lunch without waiting for Dongwoo and me as it may take time for us since we are held up with cultural club activities. Will you convey this to him?"

I looked at Xiongwei not knowing what to do but however I nodded to sunbae saying "Ne. Sunbae. I'll do so." He flashed me a cute smile before they walked away with the box chatting with each other. Xiongwei and I started walking to our class, and she asked "What do we do? You said that we should not meddle with Infinite no matter what right!" I sighed and replied "Yeah! But chagiya I'm just conveying what sunbae said. I'm not getting involved with them right?" She nodded and said "You do have a point aegi."

When we arrived at the class, it was so silent like it used to be in lunch hours and the recess time when Infinite members are still there. I checked my wrist watch and noticed that it was already lunch time. So I hurried beside Lee Sungyeol who was sitting upright folding his hands near his chest closing his eyes calmly but nonetheless it was scary to me. I stood beside him and slowly called out his name "Chogiyo! Lee Sungyeol ssi." He took a deep breath opening his eyes slowly.

I gulped my nervousness and said "Sunggyu sunbae wanted me to convey to you that Dongwoo sunbae and him are being held up in cultural club activities. So he asked you to gather others to have lunch without them since it may take time." He just looked at me through his peripheral vision and Sungjong who was beside him said flashing a cute smile "Oh is that so noona? Thank you for conveying it to us." The fear I had the moment ago was washed away with his sweet voice, so I flashed him a smile back nodding before settling in my place to arrange my things. Sungyeol stood up, followed by his dongsaeng and the Infinite classmates walked out after Sungyeol announcing "Oi! Myungie, Hoya and Woohyun ah. Gyu hyung and Dongwoo hyung aren't coming now, let's have lunch."

After they went out, my classmates' gaze were on me. I looked at them puzzled when Oh Naeun asked "Seoyun-ah! Weren't you afraid when you spoke to Sungyeol?" I looked at her slightly shrugging being unsure what to say. She then commented smirking "No matter how much I like him, I can't look at his face straight up. You're really something." Xiongwei scoffed at her and retorted "You can't face him coz you like him. Are you so dumb to understand that Oh Naeun?" The whole class burst out laughing while Xiongwei pulled me to the canteen with Jooah following us.

When we settled on a table having our food tray, Choi Jaeseok and Taeho sat on either side of me and Byungwook beside Xiongwei after shooing Jooah away. Xiongwei hissed and stated "Aegi. I think we need to change place." She stood up and eyed me to do so but when I stood up, Jaeseok pulled me back to sit saying "Where are you running of to kiity? Kachi mokja (Let's eat together)!" I uncomfortably  sat beside him who was stuffing his mouth.

He looked at the plate eating and said "You really looked cute when you spoke to Sungyeol earlier." He placed his chopsticks on his bottom lip and said looking at me "You know what? You make me curious to know how you were as a tigress. What will trigger you to be in your original form?" Xiongwei glared at him and retorted "Yah! Choi Jaeseok. Stop with your nonsense. You're done eating right? We are going now." With this she stood up grabbing her tray to shift the place and I followed her quietly. We two settled on a table and had our lunch to rejuvenate ourselves for the rest of the day.

The next day morning, Xiongwei and I walked inside our classroom with Jaeseok inviting us with an evil smirk. When we settled in our seats, Jaeseok walked beside me and handed a lipstick to me loudly saying with a smile "Seoyun-ah, I bought this lipstick just for you." He was successful in attaining our classmates' concentration and gaze to be fixed on us with *what's is happening there* look. He took my hands and placed the lipstick saying "This is my gift for you who was so adorable yesterday." I kept looking at him frightened and puzzled when I heard Lee Jiwon ask him "Yah! Choi Jaeseok, Seollma you're trying to hit on her?"

He shook his head and looked at me smirking before pulling me beside him near his seat and stated "Ani! I just wanted 'My friend' to look pretty as well coz she's too cute

He shook his head and looked at me smirking before pulling me beside him near his seat and stated "Ani! I just wanted 'My friend' to look pretty as well coz she's too cute." My another classmate, Minhyuk yelled "Yah! Stop fooling around, will you? Our 'Silent Angel' is your friend and you want us to believe that?" He smirked and said "Wae? Anmidheo? She is my 'Close friend' that I call her as My Kitty most of the times. Am I right Seoyun ah?" I looked at him gulping as he whispered "Agree if you don't want to be called as Jungshin."  I slowly nodded and said "Baja. I'm his friend." The class went in silence as they were shocked as well as the sudden silence out in the corridor indicated the arrival of Infinite members. 

Jaeseok smiled at me and said allowing his voice echo in the classroom "My kitty, why don't you try that lipstick now. I, your friend want to see how it looks on you." while the Infinite members were settling in thier places. I quickly applied a stroke of the red color on my lip and turned around to walk to settle in my place silently. But I tripped when Jaeseok placed his leg in my path and I ended up colliding with someone who was near my place. The person fell to the ground producing a loud thud sound and seconds later I heard many loud gasps. I opened my eyes and noticed that I was laying on top of a boy, with my face buried onto his chest.

I quickly moved away from him and stood up bowing to him repeating my apologies. I heard Jaeseok comment with his laughs "Hey My Kitty! You really did well. Woah! Look at his shirt imprinted with your lip mark. Daebak!!" I closed my eyes tightly sighing and looked at the boy's shirt who was in front of me, slightly towering over me. I covered my mouth with a hand shocked while I extended the other to touch the red lip mark on his chest pocket. He grabbed my hand halfway through and angrily stated "Look at what you have done!" I apologized while slightly tilting my head up to meet his gaze "Chishuhamnida. Cheomal chishu....." and went mute when I saw Lee Sungyeol standing in front of me glaring at me.