Gabriella rolls her eyes. "No, silly! It'll happen tomorrow night!" She adds.

"Oh. Then, that's alright. I can go." Dipper replies. He can't wait to share this news to Bill, yet he can feel the nervousness bubbling on his stomach.

He looks away, cheeks feeling hot and warm. He remembers that time before they go to Washington. When Bill said that he'll propose once everything was okay and calm now. In this time of the world now, he's sure same sex marriages are available now for the public. If not, it won't hurt to go to Spain and have a wedding at Barcelona.

Ahh! Don't think of that! Dipper shakes his head to get rid of such happy dreaming.

The three people in front of him sweat drops at his unusual embarrassed sight.

Gabriella cuts the silence with a clear of her throat. "So, let's go?"

*=*

Dipper sighs in relief as he flops fact first at his bed, his phone on his hand and searching for Bill's contact to call him. He's so excited to tell him Melinda and Maxon's engagement! Just by thinking about it makes his cheeks red and squeal in excitement.

"Ahh--- I won't deny if I say I want to get married too!" He whines against the duvet, kicking his legs up and down.

He hears a click and next comes his love's voice.

"What's up, babe?" Bill's cool and relaxed tone follows and it makes Dipper's inside flutter from delight.

He puts it on speaker, laying on his chest as he propped himself with his elbows, looking down at the contact profile of his lover.

"Hey, love! Guess what?" He giggles.

Bill muses at his enthusiasm. "What?" He shuffles and sat down on his bed, leaning against the wall.

"Melinda and Maxon are engaged!" Dipper gushed with delight.

Bill woahed. He did expect them to get married soon and he did get a message from Maxon of their picture together with a caption "Engaged! Thanks to you!". Yes. He's the reason why the both got engaged, Maxon has been asking for advice recently.

But he won't tell that to his Pine Tree. He smiles at his excitement. "Oh? Congratulations to them!" He chirps.

Dipper let the fuzzy feeling stay on his chest. "The ring was beautiful! Silver band with a little piece of azure gem at the middle. It captures Melinda's eyes." He sighs, dreamy. "They've been engaged since last week! Did you know about that?" He huffs.

Bill chuckled. "No, I just heard it from you right now. Although, I can't say I'm not surprised. Those two probably wanted to have that moment to themselves for a short while." He replies.

"Mou! I know, but still---" Dipper pouted, sulking. He can't seem to think of a proper reason why they should've told them the news recently.

In the end, he huffs against the phone and groans at the ceiling. His back on the bed and arms spread wide to his sides. He hears Bill laughs, a sweet melody to his ears.

"Let them have it, Pine Tree." He follows, a tone of teasing sways with his words.

Dipper puffs one cheek. "I know. They also invited me to their dinner party tomorrow." He fidgeted, feeling embarrassed to what he is going to ask next. "Will you be... You know? Attending?" He mutters, low.

But Bill heard his mutters. Maxon did mentioned that to him and is inviting him for the celebration. However, he just can't leave now. After getting the concrete evidence from the cabin that says Mantino did kidnapped Wynn and Dipper, he has no proof regarding to his corruption and mistreatment.