Flashback over

I reached the big house. I put on my confident commander face, took a deep breath and stepped into the room. The whole room was silent. The camp had gotten a lot quieter since Percy's death. Everyone was waiting for End to attack. We were worried for Chaos because End was just as strong, if not stronger than him. He was on the Chaos planet preparing himself and the army who would be arriving in a few hours.
"So what's the battle plan?" I ask.
"We have set up the Apollo campers and the Hunters at the back. The Ares and Athena cabin along with the Chaos army are going to be in the front lines. Everyone else will be protecting the camp" said Annabeth. I looked at the map of camp. We didn't have enough people.
"Do we have any reinforcements?" I ask hopefully.
"The Romans would have come but camp Jupiter is being attacked and they need to defend their home" Jason said.
"I have called my sister's and they should arrive in a few days" Skye said. Her voice sounded hoarse. Probably because she hasn't spoken in a few days.
"Poseidon and the sea army will also come to help this battle" James said. He was accompanied by Ryan because he was still new to the cabin counselor thing.
"My dad might come and summon the undead warriors to help but it would drain him a lot" Nico said.
"The Amazons won't come to help because Hylla went to help the Romans" Hazel said.
"My brethren can't come because they are too spread out to do anything. Lupa and her pack also went to help the Romans" said Chiron.
I rubbed my temples to stop the oncoming migraine.
"Dammit. How did Percy do this?" I ask angrily while slamming my fist into the table. Zoë put her hand on my shoulder to calm me down. It started to work until the idiot spoke.
"Why do we need him anyways? You have me! I'm the strongest demigod alive. He was some worthless pawn that died for nothing" Ryan said. It was a horrible choice of words. A light beam blasted Ryan inta a wall where a light sword was pointed at his neck. Thunder boomed and the temperature in the room dropped severely because of Thalia's and Nico's rage. The Hunters had their bows drawn and pointed at the male. The commanders, myself included, had our weapons drawn and pointed at the idiot.
"You do not get to say he is weak. He had more strength than you in his pinky finger" Skye growled. Ryan's face was white as chalk and he looked as if he what his pants.
"Aww, you guys do care"

Percy POV (idk wat to say to those of you who thought he actually died.)

The first thing I noticed about this place was the darkness. There was nothing, completely empty space. I had no idea what I was stepping on but it felt solid. The next thing I noticed was the cold. It wasn't cold like the place was icy, it was cold because of the lack of heat. This place seemed devoid of everything. You know you've been watching too much animé when your fist reaction to seeing this place was 'my gods, he killed me so hard I went into the shadow realm!'. I wondered how I got here. I was pretty sure I died. That tends to happen when your heart is stabbed through with a sword. I then felt a very powerful being enter this place. His aura was stronger than Chaos or End himself.
"Who are you? Where am I?" I ask putting my hand into my pocket. Riptide wasn't there. I cursed myself for making noise without having a weapon to defend myself.
"Don't Frick with me. I have the power of God and animé on my side" I shout raising my fists in a defensive manner.
"Do not worry young hero, I will not hurt you" said a voice coming from my right. It sounded ancient and powerful. I turned in the direction of the voice.
"Why am I here?" I demanded. "Where even is this place?"
"This is the realm of the faded. It is where immortals go when they are forgotten or are so hurt that they fade from existence. As to why you are here, you are very special. You are the key to winning this war with my son" the voice said.
"Wait son? First of all, I thought Chaos was the first being in the universe. Then I realize he has a brother and a sister. Now your saying your his father? Who are you?" I ask.
"All beings have to rise from something, even creation itself. I am Void, father of Chaos, Order and End. I'm here to make you an offer" void explained.
"Go on" I reply not lowering my fists.
"My son End has gone crazy. He will stop at nothing to destroy his brother's creations. Order cannot help because she is a peaceful primordial. Chaos will fight End and he will lose. The thing is, the power of creation is only limited to your imagination and your strength. While Chaos possesses the strength, the author has no imagination whatsoever. He will lose the battle and the universe as we know it will crumble" Void said.
"Ok good exposition but how am I supposed to help. I'm not sure if you know this, but I died last time I fought him" I say.
"That is why I brought you here. You are the only mortal strong enough to accept my blessing. If you don't, then everyone you know will die and the universe will slowly crumble to nothingness" he said.
"If it means saving my friends, then I'll do it. Also how are they reacting to my death?" I ask.
"Not very well. Especially my granddaughter. She is mentally broken right now and nobody can help her" void explained. I felt instantly guilty for dying. I then felt like dying again as Void slowly chanted in a language older than time itself. My body absorbed the essence of the place around me. It merged itself with my soul and I felt myself become stronger.
"Huh. You actually lived. The process had a 50/50 chance of you surviving" Void said impressed.
"You could have told me that earlier. Also, how would I die? Aren't I already dead? Also what powers do I have?" I ask.
"If you died, your soul would have shattered and be scattered around this realm. As to what your powers are, I don't know. I haven't given anyone my blessing before now" he explained.
"Oh" I say.
"I hope you manage to save the universe. If not, then I'll be seeing you again very soon" Void said and waved his hand in a go away gesture. I sat up and hit my head on a glass. After rubbing my head for a few seconds, I realized I was in a coffin. Another thing I realized was that I was underwater. Luke remembered! I also saw Riptide laying on top of the coffin. I vapour travelled out of the box and grabbed Riptide. It had a slight change, it absorbed the power of the water around it. I got comfort in the familiar weight of the sword in my hand. I also realized that I wasn't wearing my cloak meaning that the campers knew my identity. Well shist. I looked around. 'Not a bad burial' I thought to myself. I liked the plants and the moonlace but it needed more blue. Since the campers knew who I was, I didn't need a good anymore. I used the water to propel myself out of the water and onto the beach. I noticed that it was eerily quiet. The satyrs weren't tending to the strawberries, Peleus wasn't making a sound while guarding the fleece. I checked the time and since no one was training at the arena, they were probably in a meeting (see I'm smart.) Just outside the Big House, I heard something or someone hit the wall really hard. I then heard thunder boom in the distance which either meant Zeus was being a drama queen, someone swore on the river Styx or Thalia was pissed. I peeked my head inside and saw Ryan pinned to the wall by Skye and everyone else pointing their weapons at the son of Poseidon.
"You do not get to say he is weak. He had more strength than you in his pinky finger" Skye growled. Were they were talking about me? I presumed that they were.
"Aww, you guys do care" I say leaning on the door frame with my hands on my heart. All heads turned to the sound of my voice and theirs jaws dropped. I mentally smirked at their shocked faces. After a few seconds of casually standing there I spoke again.
"I crawl back from the dead and I don't even get a hug?" I ask. I all snapped out of their shock and dog piled onto me. First it was the commanders who nearly hugged the life out of me, then it was the campers.
"How are you here right now? I felt your soul leave your body" Nico asked me. Just as I was about to explain I heard someone shouted.
"Seaweed brain!" And I turned just in time for Annabeth to crash her lips onto mine in a passionate kiss. After about 3 seconds, my mind registered what just happened and I shoved her away.
"The Frick Annie? Gah" I yell. I summoned a bottle of bleach and started chugging the liquid.
(Do not try this at home. He is the son of a god and is now basically immortal. My guess is that you are not.)
I heard Luke snicker at my antics and at Annabeth's shocked expression.
"Am I not allowed to kiss my boyfriend?" She asked. That got people to stop laughing.
"Last I checked, we weren't dating" I say coldly. Her face turned pale.
"Percy I made a mistake. Take me back please" she basically begged.
"Yeah, I think imma pass" I reply. I turned towards Skye who was still staring at me in shock.
"I think I broke the flashlight" I joke. That snapped her out of her trance. She walked up to me and slapped me hard on the fame before pulling me into a hug and burying her face into my chest.
"Don't you ever die on me again fish face" she said angrily, her face still his my chest.
"No promises" I reply with a smile hugging her back. Once we pulled away, I talked again.
"So, what's the plan?"