"You really gotta stop doing that, it's turning me on"

Warning: smut

   It was a casual night at your house, companied by your loving boyfriend Sam Morgan. It was Saturday, so Samuel didn't have to take a job today, so of course you took the chance to hang out.

   Upstairs in your bedroom, Sam was lying on his back in your queen sized bed, emitting a long sigh as boredom had hit both of you.

   "Okay, how 'bout..." Sam started, obviously still trying to come up with a genius idea what to do. You look at him with pleading eyes, hoping he had an answer. "... ugh," he ended, discarding the unknown idea in his mind.

"No no, please, anything," you say, retreating your body from the chair and walking up to the bed, instantly crawling towards Sam, putting your head and hand on his chest whereas he instinctively wraps his arm around your shoulder.

   "I was about to say 'we could watch a movie', but sadly, we already did that about an hour ago," he says with a slight chuckle, clearly annoyed at himself for not being able to come up with any ideas.

   You sigh. "Why is this so hard?" You ask tiredly, pouting to yourself. "Because it's almost midnight, and it's too cold to go outside and have fun," Sam sighs himself, caressing your arm softly. You two would usually run around in the streets at night, but it's not summer anymore and it's too chilly.

   "Yeah, you're right," you say, starting to run the tip of your index finger across his chest. Suddenly, his hands pull you up on his lap as he sits up and hugs you in a tight embrace. His cologne swirls in your nostrils as he gives your cheek a kiss, whereupon you look at him and give him a small peck on the lips. Sam smiles as he stares into your gleaming eyes.

   Samuel has really fallen for you. The bad boy with a nasty reputation, scored any girl he'd want, has now backed out, discovering what love really is. And you're the reason.

   "At least I'm with you, hm?" He says before kissing your lips tenderly. A small blush crept up on your lips. "At least you're with me," you kiss him back before he takes the gesture and keeps the kiss going.

   Accidentally, your lower half rocked into his as you tried to lean more into him. "You really gotta stop doing that, it's turning me on," Sam says as he breaks the kiss to move down to your neck instead. You know it does. It's usually how it starts.
This time it was on accident, though.
A smirk crosses your lips.
Now you weren't so bored anymore.
You had a perfectly great idea.

   Teasingly, you keep rocking your lower half into his, moaning as more kisses were placed on your neck. Pulling his head away from your neck, he leans back on one of his hands, the other one finding its way to your ass, as his eyes slowly wander down your body, stopping at where your hips are meeting. His eyes prick up again before pulling you into a sloppy kiss.

   "On second thought..." another kiss, "just keep going," Sam quickly realized that you were doing this on purpose, obviously turning him on even more as he got hard underneath you. A shaky breath escaped your lips from the sensation before you continued the makeout session, his hands sliding to your sides, painfully slow, pulling your shirt off.

   As soon as the first bit of flesh was revealed, Sam kissed your collarbone, down to the top of your breasts, before his hands went up your back to unclasp your bra in swift motions, pulling it off of you. You quickly pulled his Henley over his head, wrapping your arms around his neck as soon as it landed somewhere on your floor, connecting your chests as his lips worked on yours. Sam stood up with you in his arms, smoothly not breaking the kiss a split second before dropping you on the edge of the bed, unbuttoning your jeans, sneaking his fingers underneath the rem before he pulls them off completely, leaving you in lace panties. A smirk crossed Sam's face as his spoiled eyes went down to kiss you before pulling off his own denim jeans, letting them land yet another random place in the room that seemed to be slowly disappearing around you. His erection very visibly strained against his loose boxers, leaving you drooling from the sight before he pulls your panties off, relaxed laying himself down on the bed on top of you, sliding his hand down your chest to your lower area, where his fingers quickly met your juices, rubbing your clit, letting his fingers go wild. He enters a finger... and another... and soon enough, your eyes are rolling into the back of your head as Sam pleasingly watches you move under him. The pleasure is almost unbearable. You don't know how the hell that boy does it, but Sam Morgan definitely knows what he's doing.

   Retreating his hand with a satisfied smirk, he pulls down his boxers, revealing his erection before he puts on a condom, letting his eyes meet yours. He pulls you on top of him, lifting you up slightly before he slowly pushes into you with a slow thrust, connecting his lips with yours as to swallow your moans before pulling out... and in again... and out, and in, and out... and it kept going. And your moans kept getting louder. And his grunts kept emitting from his throat. Passion and lust grew more on both of you, making Sam flip you around, thrusting hard and fast into you as far as he possibly could. "Sam!" You gasp as he hits your spot. "That's it babe," Sam kisses your neck, feeling how both of your orgasms started building up faster and faster.

   And the night continued like this, moans, grunts, bodies connecting with impatience and lust throughout the evening until both of you drove each other crazy enough so that both of you started dozing off into the night, cuddling up, wishing to keep this memory forever engraved in your minds.

——————-

Some of you wanted more smut, and I've honestly become obsessed with writing it too, so here you go! For those of you who wants more of the cuter stuff: that comes next! Don't worry!
Thanks for reading!♥️