Window

Aaaand you're here again; a typical Friday night with nothing to do, as your parents are always out, along with your sibling(s). You've called up just about all of your friends and all of them are busy. You're not the party kind of girl, so you prefer to just stay at home and watch movies.

So here you are, 11 pm.
You've completely given up.
You have no ideas, what so ever, so you just decide to go to bed. You brush your teeth, put on you pajama pants, tank top and put your hair in a messy bun. You turn off all your lights and tuck yourself under the warm covers, ready to go to bed.

Just as you were about to fall asleep, a faint knock on your window appears. You almost jump up in horror, until you realize who it is.

You sigh and remove the covers, walking across your room with a smile and open the window.

"Hi princess"

"Hi there Sam" you cross your arms and tilt your head to the side in a loving way.

Sam is your "new" friend. You met each other at a carnival, along with his brother Nathan, and became friends. Ever since that day, Sam has visited you from time to time, knocking on your window. And it gave you butterflies every time you saw him.

It still does.

"Looking beautiful as always. Can I come in?" He asks with his stupid signature smirk.

You respond by lending out a hand and pulling him inside. His height hovers over you as he stands in front of you.

"You weren't sleeping were ya?" He puts his index finger under your chin, making your eyes meet his.

"I was close, but I'm glad you're here"

"Oh really?" Another smirk comes from him.

"Yeah my whole family's out and all my friends are partying. Thought I was gonna be alone tonight" you explain as he puts his hand on your waist.

He chuckles and pulls you into a hug, making you blush. You stand there for a moment, embracing each other. He gently swings you from side to side as he tightens his grip on you, as if he was holding on for dear life.

"How's it going?" He pulls out of the hug to look at you and drags you to sit on your bed.

"It's going alright I guess... I mean I've been pretty busy doing homework, but it's fine"

"Hmm" he briefly responds.

"What about you and your job?"

"It's great actually... financially stable at least. Just gotta try and keep it that way"

"That's amazing!"

He chuckles and shrugs his shoulders. He looks at you with a small smile as he slowly gets lost in your eyes. He's wearing his red and white henley as far as you can see through the darkness. Your favorite shirt.

"Do you uh... wanna watch a movie downstairs or?" You ask him, standing up from your bed.

"Yeah, sure" he walks with you downstairs and sits down on the couch while you fetch some drinks. You come back with some soda and popcorn.

"So what are we watchin'?"

"A scary movie, of course" you sit down, Sam immediately wrapping his arm around your shoulder like it's a habit. You don't mind it though. At all.

"Psh... you and your "scary" movies"

"Hey they're pretty scary!"

Sam chuckles and pulls you closer to his body. You put one of your legs on top of his and rest your head and hand on his chest.

This has been something you and Sam have done for a while. It's kinda like a tradition. He stops by and you watch a scary movie - when you're not discussing Latin and historical figures of course.

Later into the movie, a jumpscare caused you to almost jump up onto his lap, making him laugh, as he - like the stupid hot bad boy he is - didn't find it scary at all.

"You sure ya still wanna watch this?" He still can't stop laughing.

"Mhmmmm" you say as you look up at him. You meet his eyes as his arms are wrapped around your waist, somehow. He caresses your side with his thumb as he stares into your soul. You're probably blushing like crazy, but you're too lost in his eyes to give a damn. He's actually the most gorgeous human being you've ever seen. There's something about him that really attracts you. Perhaps it's everything about him combined.

Is this what it's like to be in love? Is this what it feels like? God this is like a cheesy romantic movie. You love it.

Letting your body take over, you slide into his lap as you grab his face in your hands. Before you could do anything, Sam brings one of his hands up to your face and kisses you. Your body grows closer to his as the makeout session turns quite steamy.

This is what you've wanted ever since you met him. And it's damn well the best makeout session anyone could possibly have. Sam knows what he's doing when he does it.

You sit there for a couple of minutes, enjoying this utterly amazing feeling you've never felt before from anyone.

You break away to look at each other, as you've both run out of breath. He leans his forehead against yours.

"Still having a lonely night?" He chuckles.

"Definitely not" you chuckle back, as he kisses you once again.

"How 'bout we turn this movie off and go to sleep, yeah?" He looks at you with tired but lustful eyes.

"Yeah" you whisper, before he turns off the tv, lifts you up in his arms as you wrap your legs around his waist, and carries you to the bedroom. He puts you down, gently, on your bed before taking his clothes off and joining you.

And you're not disappointed. You knew Sam was probably toned but... not this toned. God, what does this boy not have. He drives you crazy.

He puts a strand behind your ear and whispers: "Goodnight babygirl. Sweet dreams" before kissing you a thousand times on your cheek.

"Goodnight Sam"