I'll be gentle

Request by @SteveRogersownsmyass 🖤 Hope you like it!

Warning: NSFW, swearing

********

You look around in your living room trying to figure out what the hell you're gonna do.

You still have the house to yourself for the next 4 days, and you have absolutely no ideas what so ever.

You considered inviting your boyfriend Sam over, but he seemed busy for the past few weeks. You haven't hung out much and you miss him like hell.

You decide to sit down and relax, reading a book. You choose one of your favorites, Pride and Prejudice, which Sam gave to you on your birthday. You've already read it about 100 times, but you never get tired of it.

The doorbell suddenly startles you in the middle of your reading session.

You jog out in the hall, and open the door to see the person you love and adore most in the world.

"Hi." Sam stands in the doorway, resting his body against the doorframe.

"Sam!" You jump up into his arms, wrapping your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck.

"Woah..." Sam chuckles, holding on to you.

You dug your face into the crook of his neck, whilst his arms wrap around your waist.

"Hey sweetheart" He whispers in your ear, kissing your neck.

He lets you down, still resting his hands on your waist, yours around his neck.

"Come in" You take his hand and walk inside with him, closing the door afterwards, letting go of his hand.

"Where is everyone?" Sam asks, looking around in the kitchen.

"I think they're at some wedding, but I don't even know to be honest" I laugh as I search the fridge for drinks.

You grab 2 sodas and throw him one.

"So. How long till they get home?" Sam smirks at you, opening his soda and taking a sip.

"4 days" you reply, letting out a sigh, opening your own soda.

"And you're gonna be here all by yourself?" He asks, pointing out his finger while holding on to the soda, sipping at his drink again.

"Yeah..." you take a sip.

"And you didn't give me a call?" He walks towards you, putting his soda down, as so do you.

"Well I thought you were busy. But you're here now aren't you?" You smile at him.

"Hmpf." He lets out as snakes his arms around your waist, kissing you gently.

You part your lips smiling at each other.

You decide to order some pizzas as you were both starving. You pay the pizza guy and place the pizzas on the table.

"Mhm smells good." Sam moans.

You walk up to him and look at the pizzas.

"It does." You cut up the pizzas in slices and place them on the table along with plates and glasses.

As you turn around, Sam has pulled out a chair for you to sit on.