Waking up next to him (short)

You let out a peaceful hum as you wake up. Birds chirping. The sun rising. No cars passing by. Just silence.

You turn your head to the side to see Sam. He looks so peaceful sleeping. And gorgeous at the same time.

His bare chest sinks up and down as he takes deep breaths.

You put your thumb and index finger on his chin. You move your thumb over his bottom lip.

"Mhhh" escapes his lips as he moves his eyebrows together.

He tries to open his eyes but gets blinded by the sudden daylight. His face is so tired, it's almost cute.

He rubs his eyes and looks at me.

"Hi." He smiles.

You chuckle. "Hey you."

"Sleep well?" He asks me stretching out, giving you a better look at his toned chest.

"Mhmm." You mumble. "You?"

"Yeah." He smiles at you.

He pulls you into a hug, rolling you half on top of his body. His grip tightens around you, almost like he's holding on for dear life.

He kisses you on the cheek several times and squeezes you.

You move your head up to get a look at him.

"God you're beautiful." He's says gripping your waist.

"You too lover boy" you kiss him.

He rolls himself on top of you and places kisses on your lips and neck.

You laugh and moan slightly into his ear.

He stops to look at you.

"Breakfast?" He asks.

"Yeah." You answer.

He picks you up from the bed only in briefs, you only in underwear, and carries you out in the kitchen, you legs wrapped around his waist and hands around his neck.