chollish

Hoseok had already treated Taehyung to four bagels, three milkshakes and a chocolate bar by the time Namjoon was wheeled out in his wheelchair

 Hoseok had already treated Taehyung to four bagels, three milkshakes and a chocolate bar by the time Namjoon was wheeled out in his wheelchair. Although he smiled sweetly the other man, the clogs in his brain turned curiously. It had always struck him weird that Namjoon would go so far to look after a grown man. Yet, he laughed inwardly, it was ironic how he too had joined the gang in spoiling Taehyung like some sort of child.

As he gazed, at Taehyung, he wondered what he had that made everyone take care of him so much. Well, any friend of Namjoon's was his too - it was just that he didn't understand why this particular friend had the biggest soft spot in Namjoon's heart. Big eyes stared back at him, pink tinting his cheeks, "What?"

He shook off the urge to wrap a man, much taller than him, into a blanket, "Nothing."

Taehyung's brown orbs focussed on something behind him, and he broke out into a large grin, "Namjoon hyung!!"

Hoseok turned and practically melted at Namjoon's dimpled smile. It had been too long since he had seen his lover smile so purely. Before the accident, Hoseok had worried constantly at his boyfriend's dark eye bags and limp limbs, but now, even though he was bound to a wheelchair, in an all too large hospital gown, his face looked rested, clean, angelic. With just his smile, Kim Namjoon had made Jung Hoseok fall in love all over again.

"Hyungie, I missed yoooouuuuuu." Taehyung jumped from his chair and instantly embraced the other man, rudely interrupting Hoseok's reverie (and his glorious view of Namjoon's face).

The nurse bowed and left, allowing Taehyung to push him up to the small cafeteria table, "How'd you know we were here?"

"Since I've been here for over a month, the nurses recognised Hoseok and wheeled me out here." At last, his eyes met Hoseok's and a glint of something akin to happiness lit up his eyes, "Aahh, it's so nice to see a bunch of people I love here to greet me."

"Oh, you love me?" Hoseok grinned teasingly, his hand automatically reaching out for Namjoon's. Taehyung said nothing, softly gazing at Namjoon.

"You good, Taehyung-ah?"

He gave a boxed smile in reply, "You've gotten wiser."

Hoseok cocked his head questioningly, all Namjoon had said was hello, how did such an airhead come to that conclusion? To his surprise, Namjoon chuckled in agreement, "Well, I've had one month to ponder how I nearly died, so that's nice."

"You sound like your old self." Taehyung laughed, "Haven't seen that side of you since you were young."

"No need to worry," Namjoon drawled sardonically, "I won't go back to being a punk."

Hoseok sat, slightly stunned, "Namjoon? A punk?"

"Why, yes." Taehyung smirked as if he had one-upped him, "I guess you didn't know him back then."