pochish

Yoongi choked on his skewers

"Are you okay?" Jin rushed around the table to pat Yoongi's back so he could calm down, "Was it something I said?"

"Hell yeah, it fucking was." The younger coughed a few more times for good measure before looking up at Jin with watery eyes, "Go sit down hyung. We have some serious shit to talk about."

It took a while for things to calm down again. Yoongi -although he felt he had no right to ask- demanded answers, "Start from the beginning. "

And Jin did, starting right from when Jungkook stormed in, "The beginning starts after you left. It starts when Jungkook was hurt and sad and alone and..." Jin drifted off,staring down at the table guiltily, thinking about their little fingering session, "I'm sorry."

"If you let Jungkook be sad, you better be sorry."

"I mean you're the reason he turned the way he did so I don't know why you're being so brash." He looked up again sharply, eyes raging with unspoken emotion.

At his face, Yoongi's features became soft, lips pulling downwards into a frown: it was his turn to be apologising, "I'm sorry, I should be the one apologising. I did leave without an explanation but I never did ever stop caring about Jungkook."

"So go back."

"No."

Jin felt like he had just hit a brick wall but he was still determined to make Yoongi agree to go back to Seoul- using all the measures he had brought with him if he had to, "We'll get to this argument later. I'll let you know everything that's happened first."

"I'm all ears." food forgotten, Yoongi leaned back in his chair.

"The month following your departure, Jungkook became a sex machine."

"What?"

"Basically, we fucked."

"I think I have to repeat myself. What?"

"The Jungkook in that month is a Jungkook that you've probably never met and is a Jungkook you better hope that you never meet. He'd come and go when he pleased, he didn't talk to anyone and let go of all his friends. He refused to open your restaurant and you guys started losing customers. He fucked me when he felt like it- which was all the time and that meant I rarely did any business related work." Jin laughed at Yoongi's agape face, "Don't worry about it. Since I was the reason you guys broke up, I figured that it was just the karma working. But I used it to my advantage so that I could take care of Jungkook and look after him."

"But you guys are somehow business partners."

Jin carried on recapping what the younger had missed, "At the end of the month he snapped."

"Don't tell me hit you." Yoongi's voice was laced with fear. Had Jungkook really turned that bad?

"What?" Jin paused in surprise, "No! He..."