pach

"Did you think he saw anything?"

Yoongi turned to Jungkook as soon as the other man had left with a worried look on his face. His face flushed just at the thought of someone watching him doing things like that with Jungkook.

Heat and blood rushed to his crotch as he tried to bring the image of his handsome new neighbour with him and Jungkook out of his mind.

That was never going to happen.

He loved Jungkook anyway.

"Don't worry hyung. Even if he did see anything, I'm sure we gave him a good show." Jungkook gave him a lopsided smirk as he walked over to the bag that the other had left behind for them.

"Woah! Hyung!"

Yoongi turned at Jungkook's excited voice, "What?"

"Hotpot! Cupcakes! Woah!"

Yoongi had barely begun to make his way towards Jungkook when the younger greedily took a cupcake, gobbling it up like a child.

"Is it that good?"

"Mhmmmmmm! Hyung have some!" Jungkook took another one before shoving the box of cupcakes towards Yoongi.

"They look homemade," Yoongi noted as he took one, inspecting the pink icing that the cupcakes had been carefully decorated with. Slowly peeling off the cover, he took a bite out of the side of the cupcake. His eyes widened at the vanilla and he couldn't help the content sigh that came out of his mouth. His eyes were firmly closed until he had downed the whole thing.

He opened his eyes to see a grinning Jungkook, "What?"

"Food porn."

Jungkook burst out laughing.

"Jungkook!" Yoongi sighed.

The younger only laughed and Yoongi did nothing but give a smile, "Let's hurry and finish them and leave the hotpot for dinner. We are technically open but we haven't prepared any of them lamb for any customers that may walk in."

"Yesh, Bossh Hyung!"

"Don't talk with your mouth full."

"I lobe you hungi!"

"Kook!"

"Yes, Hyung?"

"I love you too."

***

Ever since he met Yoongi, Jungkook had always loved lamb skewers.

He remembered the first time Yoongi had taken him out. It had been a few weeks into the relationship and Jungkook had never seen a gummy smile bigger than it was than before.

That night, Jungkook spent more time watching Yoongi eat the skewers than eat the skewers himself.

In fact, the very idea of the shop had been Jungkook's idea.

"I want to make you happy every day."

"And how exactly are you going to do that?"

"I'll start our own lamb skewers place."

At first, Yoongi had hated the name.

"Who the fuck is Yoonkook?"

"It's our ship name. I was going to put SugaKookie but Yoonkook had a better flow."

"You do know that ship names are a load of cringe, right?

It had taken Jungkook months of cute bunny faces to get his hyung to accept. It had been worth it though, to go through all the trouble to open the shop to see the smile on his face when their first customer walked in.

Park Jimin.

In all truth, had it not been for the restaurant, Jimin and Yoongi would never have been friends. However, the boy would always come in after his Wednesday dance class with a beaming smile, usually coming alone, but sometimes bringing a large group of friends.

Jungkook could see him coming in now. His bouncy walk and red cap attracting Jungkook's eyes.

"Hi Jungkookie!"

"Hey Jimin."

"You forgot the Hyung."

"Nope."

"You brat."

"Would you like the usual Jimin-ssi?"

"Definitely."