44

Positivity Corner:

Don't be depressed, when you feel down and a bitch is the reason get a nice notebook and write down all the mean things you want to and throw it to the bitch's face and flick your hair and leave. (Women Empowerment.)

I wasn't sleeping through the night

The bed today seemed to be too cold instead of the weather being warm and having blankets on the bed. I had turned down the air conditioner but sleep and warmth won't bother to pay me the littlest visit.

A knock on my door, made my senses more sharp as I took my phone off charging and looked at the time.

It was 12:29.

Half past midnight.

But it was probably Rico. He randomly comes up to check on me.

But he never knocks. Usually he would open the door take a peak inside and leave from the doorway.

Yawning I walk to the door, lazily opening to see the person outside.

Vincent stood in a wife's beater and sweat pants, a thick file in his hand.

"Can I come in?" He asks.

I think about slamming the door to his face for a second but then driven by some whorish force I step aside to let him in.

Walking toward my bed I turn on the lights and take a seat, pulling the blankets around me so that Vincent doesn't see me in my night things.

"What is it?" I yawn.

"I just wanted to talk you about something." He mumbles opening the blue folder.

Some legal documents, and some stack of printed papers are neatly arranged on top of another.

"What is it?" I ask again, annoyed at the fact that he's wasting my precious time that o could be spending being asleep.

Though I couldn't sleep.

But he needs to go.

I huff.

"I bought a home here." Vincent mutters.

Well, I already know that asshole. You can now leave. I want to say but somehow the words don't come out of my mouth. So I stay quite and keep looking at the furs sticking out of my white blanket.

His hands moving methodically, among the arranged documents pulling out a photograph of a house. A front view.

The house was mostly wooden and concrete mixed with a neat driveway and plenty of open space and bushes and trees.

The exterior also had plenty of glass walls and windows to allow sunlight and air flow inside the house.

I can imagine why Rico said that the house would cost a fortune.