''Yeah,'' came a guys voice which I clearly know from whom. Tuffnut ''Can't you guys be more childish?'' I quirk a brow up. Wow.. He complained?

Ruff let out a giggle and whispered to my ear ''Don't mind him, he's upset because he's theory of slapping Francis to wake him up yesterday failed and he lost 10 bucks for it,''

''Ruffnut!" I hissed.. ''Stop taking advantage of your brother's idiocy!"

''Hey!" Tuff complained, ''I can hear you and let me remind you that I still have feelings.'' He huffed and leaned his back to the chair,crossing his arms ''I'm still mourning for that 10 bucks''

''Hey guys,'' Hiccup's voice said.. I looked to my back and saw him. H sat beside Tuff who gave him a brofist before sitting.

''Hey Hotcup, you alright?" Ruff asked,

Hiccup looked slightly confused for a moment before answering her, ''Yeah, I'm fine. Why the question?"

''Well, you know. Heather's transferring and all. Thought you'd be hurt ing''

I jabbed her ribs. Idiot, way to ruin a mood.

''What? Oh. Yeah. I mean. No, I'm not hurting at all. I mean, that was a year ago. Yeah, so I kinda move on now?" He nervously said with a smile and his rubbing the back of the neck that in my eyes screamed Im-so-nervous-I-need-to-think-of-something-before-Astrid-notices-im-lying-and-kill-me-for-it

I was about to talk when I saw a glimpse of A girl with a Freaking Raven Hair surrounded by so many freaking guys because she's wearing such slutty thing that makes me think why she even bothered wearing a shorts!

Our eyes met and I felt my rage well up. She gave me a fake smile and walked towards us, stopping in front of our table.

''What's up, Loser?" She said with a smirk. I glared at her and I saw Hiccup tense. Ruffnut I swear I can hear her growl. Tuffnut scooted out of his chair and ran away to who knows where

''This morning I was great but now that I've seen your Out of this world Unexplainable Hideous Ugly Face,'' I smirked and gave a half nod-half shrug which she knows meant ''Sucks''

''Whenever I see your face, It always reminds me of the word 'Hideous' '' Ruff

She glared at me and Ruff but when her eyes landed on Hank, her whole attitude changed and gave him a sickening sweet freaking fake smile.

''Hank?" She said in a sweet voice. Hiccup looked down and bit his lips.

Hiccup POV

Its the end for me.. Heather is so beautiful.

''Hank?" She said. Her voice. I looked down and bit my lips. ''Y-yeah.'' I answered nervously. I can feel my heartbeat pound in my ribs.

''You look,'' She trailed, ''Hot.''

I looked up at her wondering if she were kidding. I saw her smile and it made me melt. I blushed and looked down again. Damn, this freaking heart don't know when to stop!

''T-thanks? I guess?''

''Stop bothering him, Traite-or'' Astrid followed the Or to mock her Traitor. Thank you very much,Astrid.

''Why would I do that?" She asked Astrid. Please stop asking so much questions. I really want to get out of this. Now, I regretted Tuffnut's invitation to scoot away and run for help.