Heather Traite.. My first crush, love,date, girlfriend, prom partner. She was everything to me.. How can I be so blind to ever accept her into my life 2 times.. How can I be so dumb to even think she fell for me.. How idiotic of me to ever assume that girls would take me seriously.. How much of an idiot can I be more? Am I really that bad? That she had to break my heart 2 times, get my money, spat in my face how she dated me for my money and my name... I never should've considered accepting her the second time..

So maybe.. Just.. Maybe.. I can have a proper relationship with out worrying of how much pain it can cost me.. I wish that my father would just arrange me to some stranger girl so that I can still have my own family. I don't care, Anymore..

Pain is something, I'm not accustomed at. My father's nice to me though he's really busy with his work and papers that he sometimes... Doesn't have time for family bondings or something like that.

Astrid... I don't know how I feel about her but I definitely feel comfortable and warm and contented whenever Im with her. She maybe a bit short-tempered but she's a great woman. I feel funny feelings in my stomach and my heart aches but I don't hate it. I blush often, which never happened with Heather since we seldom go to dates and do couple things. All we did was go shopping for her clothes, eat at a fancy restaurant then go home. We don't hold hands, she said it was because that it was embarrassing or many people are looking. We never kiss, since we don't always see each other. I text her goodnight every night and I only get the word 'k' as a reply.

But that time I still thought she cared since she replied. That simple 'k' that time always make me want to fly off somewhere and scream to the whole world how I'm the luckiest dude in the whole world.

Only if I knew how wrong I was.

Astrid POV (Cafeteria)

''We need to get ready, there's a war coming.'' Ruffnut said. Tuffnut suddenly laughed. I felt my annoyance and irritation wrl up to my stomach

''Its not that funny.'' I glared

''Astrid.. You almost called the SWAT because Heather was transferring here.''

''Who wouldn't! My mortal enemy slut No. 1 is transferring same school I'm attending!'' I explained. I really really despise Heather. She's a booger

''Aaaand..'' Ruff started ''Your Boyfriend's ex girlfriend,'' she teased. How many times do I have to tell her that me and Hiccup are not together.

''Rachel! Were not dating,''

''Can't blame me for fangirling. You two are like perfect..soooo perfect'' Ruff said with a smirk. ''I bet if you were in a movie you two would have million of fans.. Let's have a ship name..'' She tapped her chin and pursed her lips thinking of a ship name. I rolled my eyes

''Ashic? No. No. How about Hascup? No. No. Hastrid?" She shook her head and her brow knittea stubborn line. ''I got it! Hiccstrid!" She cheered

Hiccstrid huh.. I smiled at the thought.. Hiccstrid.. Hiccup and Astrid.

''Oh god, Your smiling!" She pointed with a giggle, ''Your sooo into him'' She said. I glared at her,

''Thanks for pointing the obvious''

''I bet you write your name Astrid Haddock! ''

''Ruffnut, that's so childish. I don't do that.''

''Then what exactly do you do?"

''Nothing.'' I answered ''I don't do anything at all. Stop bugging me, peanut''

''Its Ruffnut, Asturd'''