chapter 5- agony

"Before you are the instruments to provide the flesh. Now better hurry up, when the sixty second time hits zero, whoever has given most flesh will release his bonds. Meanwhile the gears on your opponents' head will engage and pierce their skull."

Oh christ was I going to cut out some of my organs? But I couldn't move? I was too much of a coward nonetheless. No way in hell could I offer more flesh than those two hoodlums in front of me. I wasn't going to make it. Was it all planned out so he could take my father without any objection? What a motherfucker of a scum. I thought he was at least a bit of a decent person.

How could I be so gullible.

Tears of anger and fear blurred my vision and poured their way down my cheeks. I didn't want to die.

"Don't worry Gwen darling, haven't forgotten you. I'm gonna keep up my side of the bargain which means you won't take a part in the game though we'll start a small game of ours. Unfortunately, you'll have to watch the spectacle take place right before your eyes. Every drop of blood that effluents will be visioned and registered by you and haunt you down 'till the end of your life. And there'll be a lot. You can't close your eyes even for more than a blink otherwise a stream of electricity will be fluxed through your body. It will be quite hurtful. Now let the game begin. Make your choice."

The screen went blank and I sighed in horror. Was he seriously going to force me into watching such a horrifying sight? Yeah he was. There was a bipping sound and the huge white clock on the wall started ticking.

The two men looked horrified and wordless as their fate was going to be determined in such a short period of time. The fat man jumped into action as he grabbed a boning knife. A shiver ran down my spine as I realised what he was going to do. He took his shirt off swiftly to reveal his chubby stomach. With a swing of the large sharp knife he sliced off some fat off his stomach and tossed it over onto the scale. Blood was oozing out of the area and chills were creeping their way throughout my entire body. I wished I could just run away and never come back and see these sickening views. I'd never been one to watch horror films let alone be able to watch someone getting injured, yet right that moment I was forced to watch staggering actions in full pace. What a nightmare.

The black haired guy shook off the shock, taking lead on his body as he realised he was losing precious time. He rushed over to the desk of instruments and scanned them frantically with his eyes for something somehow useful. He reached out and grabbed a massive steel wire. The other dick just stood there with a choky smirk plastered on his reeked looking lips. I wish I could just wipe that victorious repulsive smirk off face. The game'd just started mate!

"Too much of a coward, Malik?" He taunted wickedly, causing 'Malik' to huff angrily.

I could tell he wasn't thinking properly as he hobbled the wire round his knee firmly and coiled it a bit so it'll stay in place. He grabbed a piece of an old looking cloth and placed the fabric between his leg and the steel.

What the hell was he up to?

He glanced up at his confused opponent for a mere second and all of a sudden he held a huge sickening meat cleaver. I shrieked as I realised what he was about to do.

Despite the fact that the smirk had been literally sliced off the other guy's face as I wished, that was not a tiny bit worth it. Hell was it far from that.

In a split nauseating second he lifted the sharp object up and tossed it down swiftly, starting to cut on his leg in order to severe it out of his body. If a few second ago I felt like passing out...

Flows of blood were streaming down the floor but he wouldn't stop sawing. I could tell he was a pertinacious man.

If the scale could weight blood also, I bet he'd win.