How I Felt (Abby)

Y/n's pov

I'm currently drinking a beer as I have my arm sling around my girlfriend Abby. We're on a parade float with a few of our other teammates as we go through the streets of New York. I laugh as I see Kelley holding up a sign that says "Beer?". I feel someone jump on us and I turn around to see Sonnett.

"GUESS WHAT" she yells and I roll my eyes smirking

"What?" I ask amused

"WE GOT FOUR STARS ON OUR SHIRT!" She yells and starts jumping up and down causing the others on our float to join in along with Abby and I. We take tons of videos and drink tons of champagne. We get to our interview at GMA and I'm just talking with some of our other teammates and all of a sudden its pitch black.

"Guess who" she says and I can instantly tell its Abby but I play dumb

"Umm is it Kriegs?" I ask and I can see again so I turn around to see Abby there with a cute smile on her face.

"You got it wrong how did you not know it was me" I could tell from the look in her eyes that she was slightly tipsy but still slightly aware of where she was at and what she was saying. I chuckle taking the beer out of her hand and filling a plastic cup up with water and handing it to her.

"I think you should maybe put this down and drink all of this" I say giving her a peck on the lips causing her to giggle. I sit next to her during the interview and once we finish we go take some pictures with the trophy as our photo shoot. We then head out to our dinner which was on a yacht.

"Abby come on we're going to be late to dinner if we don't hurry up" I say knocking on the bathroom door and she comes out in a towel causing my mouth to turn dry and my eyes to roam her body. I see her smirk and I shake my head trying to get rid of every dirty thought that came to my head.

"Well I don't think the others would appreciate me coming to dinner in a towel. However I think you might've just changed your mind because your eyes are saying all kinds of things" She says walking up to me slowly. I clear my throat trying to control myself.

"Well your right. While I would love to rip that towel off you we have places to be" I say causing her to huff

"However, there's no telling what I'll do later" I smirk wrapping my arms around her giving her a quick kiss then turning her around pushing her towards the closet so she can get dressed. She turns around pouting and I chuckle.

"Get ready babe. If Kel, Mal and Sonnett eat all the food i'm going to be mad" I say as she puts on her dress. I drive us to the dock where we have to get on a smaller boat to reach the yacht. We walk into the dining portion of the yacht and see the rest of our teammates sitting at the tables with their plates and like I said Mal, Kelley and Sonnett have the biggest plates. Abby and I get our plates and sit down at one of the tables.

"Interesting, you two were late wonder what the reason for that was" Ash smirks and I roll my eyes

"It's not what you think Harris, Someone took forever to get ready" I say looking over to Abby

"Yeah what you're thinking about will come later" Abby says causing me to choke. I quickly grab my drink and calm my breathing and I glare at Abby who shrugs coyly. throughout the whole night Abby has been doing things to get me all bothered and its quite frustrating I must say. I decide that I'll get her back later tonight. I enjoy the rest of the night with my teammates. We get back to our hotel room and I open the door walking inside and I immediately wrap my arms around Abby's waist and pull her into a heated kiss. She hops up and wraps her legs around me as we continue to kiss. I carry her to the bed and gently lay her on the bed as I take her shirt off. I hover over her as I leave a trail of kisses starting from her lips leading down to her neck where I bite down on her skin causing her to moan as I sooth the skin with sucking on it. I smirk to myself hearing her moan as I make my way back up to her lips, I unbutton her jeans and she kicked them off and I go down leaving a trail of kisses on her thighs.

"Y/n" she moans

"What do you want?" I husk out

"You, I need you" She says with her breathing uneven as she's clearly aroused I climb back up her body as if I'm going in for another kiss but I reach over her and turn the light off rolling over as I pull the blanket over my shoulders.

"Well too bad. Now you know how I felt the whole night when you kept trying to get me bothered" I say with a smile evident in my voice and even though I'm faced the other way I can tell she's looking at me with shock on her face.

"Babe..." She says and I can hear the disbelief in her voice

"Nope"

"Im sorry just please-"

"Nope goodnight I Love You" I Smile and I hear her shuffle and I know she pouting and I hear her grumble

"I love you too"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for not updating for a while I was finishing up my summer classes. But good news they are now over and I should be able to update more frequently. As always don't forget to comment and vote.