Don't ignore me (Abby)

Y/n's pov

"Babe I'm running down to the grocery store to grab a few things I'll be right back" my girlfriend says

"All right" I say and I hear the door close. I spring up from the couch putting my plan in motion. I'm a pretty popular YouTuber and my fans have been asking for a prank video specifically one where I ignore my girlfriend. I find my camera and I turn it on starting the video.

"Hey guys! All right I know that quite a few of you have been asking for a prank video for a while now and I'm happy to say I'm finally doing one. Okay so Abby just went to the store and she should be back pretty soon since we live within walking distance. When she gets back I'm gonna ignore her at all cost and we'll see how it goes. Babe if you watch this I'm sorry and I love you!" I stop filming and try to find the perfect spot to place the camera. I set it up trying to place some picture frames around it to help it blend in. Once I finish I hear the door knob jiggle I quickly start recording and I launch myself on the couch.

"Babe I'm back" she says and I can hear her set the stuff down on the counter.

"Do you wanna help put the groceries away?" I could practically feel her stare in the back of my head but I continued to ignore her.

"Um okay" I hear her move around opening and closing cabinets and soon enough she was on the couch next to me.

"Didn't feel like helping put the groceries away?" I continue to text on my phone

"Hey" she says softly poking my cheek.

"Y/nnnnn" she whines. Gotta admit she sounded really cute

"Who are you texting?" She asks leaning over so I quickly scoot over so she can't see causing her to pout.

"Can you please give me some attention" she pouts.

"Y/n"

"Hellooooooo" she says waving her hand in front of my face.

"Fine be like that" she huffs crossing her arms sitting back on the couch. I get hungry so I get up and start making some food.

"What are you making?" She asks walking over

"It smells really good. Can you make enough for both of us please?" I wish I could babe but I need to stay strong. I finish making the food and I put it on a plate and walk back over to the couch and turn on the tv.

"Oh is the food ready?" She walks back into the kitchen and it's quite for a moment

"Y/n...where's the food? You seriously didn't make me any after I asked you nicely? That's just mean babe" she says and I could tell from the tone she was staring to get frustrated with this whole thing. She makes her way back to the couch and she sits next to me and pouts.

"Can I please have a bite? Just one" I continue to eat while I surf the the channels on tv.

"Why are you ignoring me Y/n?" I take the last bite of my food and I feel guilty knowing how badly she wanted some food. I'll have to make her something special later as an apology. I set the empty plate down on the coffee table in front of us and focus my attention on the tv.

"Y/n" she gets cut off by my phone ringing and I look to see who's calling and I see it's my best friend Vanessa so I answer it.

"Hey Nessa" I smile and I instantly see Abby frown.

"Oh so you can talk to her but you can't even acknowledge me?"

"No I'm not doing anything. I'm just chilling by myself" I say

"Y/n L/n!" Ooh shit now I know she's mad.

"No I don't know what that noise was. Anyways how are you?" I ask and what Abby does next catches me off guard. She was straddling my lap and she was leaving a trail of kisses up my neck. I felt her hands slip under my shirt and I knew I needed to do something quick or else I would cave. I quickly flip us over and stand up walking into the kitchen. I glanced up and if looks could kill I'd be dead right now.

"Yeah no Nessa I'm fine. Yeah totally will do. Okay bye" I say ending the phone call. This whole thing got a lot harder when Abby decided to try to turn me on. I let out a sigh.

"You're sighing! If anyone should be sighing it should be me! You've been ignoring me and I have no clue why! Did I- did I do something wrong?" Guilt rushed through me as I heard her sniffle. I quickly turned around to see her eyes starting to water and I instantly rushed over to her.

"No hey babe you did nothing wrong it was a prank okay? I promise just please don't cry" I frown cupping her face and placing a gentle kiss on her lips.

"See look the camera is over there" I say point it out and she slaps my arm hard I may add.

"Oww" I pout

"Well you deserve it! I really thought I did something to make you ignore me!"

"I know I'm sorry" I say placing kisses all over her face causing her to giggle.

"All right all right you're forgiven" she laughs causing me to grin. I walk over to the camera and grab it.

"All right guys you don't know how much it killed me to do that but we got it done! If you aren't already subscribed to my channel go ahead and do yourself a favor and hit that subscribe button. Catch y'all later!" I say then stop filming. I sit down on the couch next to Abby who leans her head on my shoulder.

"Y/n?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you but... don't ignore me" she's says causing me to chuckle.

"I love you too"

————————————————————————
Hey y'all here's another oneshot for you hope you all enjoyed it! As always don't forget to comment and vote!

It's raining and I'm bored :/ drop your ideas for oneshots in the comments or pm them to me!