Chapter 23 °INCOMPLETE°

Seoyun's pov
I slowly opened my eyes when I heard Mithra eonnie's voice calling out my name and felt light gentle taps on my right cheek. I saw her flashing a soft smile and said "Seoyun-ah. Its enough for today." She grabbed a tissue from beside and handed it to me saying "Igo. Wipe your tears." I chuckled getting the tissue when I was reminded of Sunggyu sunbae saying this handing his kerchief in my recollected past. Wiping my face with the moist face cleansing tissue, I asked her "Eonnie! Why did you wake me up already. Aish?"

She lifted an eyebrow glaring at me and said "Yah! You already look pale. Plus take things slowly. Do you know how you kept shedding tears while recollecting about your appa and when some fellow picked on you?" I just sighed and she continued "So this is enough. Igo have this med after having your dinner. It will help you in soothing your mind." I nodded and tried getting up but stumbled a little. I flashed a cheeky smile to her and stood up properly then walked out of the room. I woke up Minho who was dozed off waiting for me sitting on the chair.

Minho's pov
I wiped my eyes for better vision yawning and saw Seoyun standing beside me. I stood up asking "Oh the session is over?" She nodded and said to Mithra noona "Eonnie! I'll come by again when you text me like today ok." She nodded smiling and said to me "Minho ssi, please accompany Seoyun back safely. Buthakalke!" I nodded and with this we went out from the hospital.

When we hired a taxi, she said a different address to driver that is not her shared condo with Xiongwei. I looked at her confused asking "Yah! That's is not the condo where Xiongwei and you stay! Where is this place?" She sighed grabbing her phone from her handbag and said "It's Mafia's. Didn't Xiongwei tell you that he made me move into his place?" She switched on her mobile and gasped before complaining "Omo! 25 missed calls? From.....Mafia and Myungsoo??? Aigoo did they think I was dead?"

I chuckled and said "Ah baththa! Xiongwei called me saying your boss contacted her to know about you when you just went in for the session." She sighed and locked her mobile before placing it in her handbag. I looked at her confused and asked "Aren't you calling him?" She shrugged and said "Why would I? However am going there right! Why spoil my mood with his annoying voice right now?" I nodded before slowly asking her "So did you remember something about your past in Chankuk high?"

She nodded stating "Sungyeol, Myungsoo, Hoya and Woohyun were my classmates while Dongwoo ssi and Sunggyu ssi were my sunbae. Kirigu they were also some Kingkas called Infinite just like you Shinee in Elite high." I furrowed my eyebrows and asked "Hoya? Dongwoo? Kirigu Woohyun and Sunggyu? Why are these names familiar to me?"

She rolled her eyes and said "Why won't they? Woogyu ent. where Jonghyun oppa and Key debuted has Woohyun and Sunggyu sunbae as CEOs. Also you know that YD2 company we applied? Thats Hoya and Dongwoo sunbae's company." I tilted my head pondering and mumbled "YD2?" I then asked her "Ah you mean that 'Yadong' company (here it means porn)?"

She smacked me on the head and glared at me saying "Stupid Minho! That's 'You Dance with Yadong'. Its a dance training company bloody. Aish both boyfriend and girlfriend call it in a dirty way. Jeez" I pouted at her rubbing the place where she hit me hard. She got off the cab when it reached her destination and waved to me before walking in.

Sungyeol's pov
It was getting dark outside, yet Seoyun was not back home. So I sat on my bed and tried calling her for the 20th time but my call was disconnected. I gave my phone a *What the hell* look and scoffed before muttering "She now dares to disconnect my call? I'll teach her a lesson when she gets back!" I threw my mobile on my bed and walked out of my room when I heard Sungjong's muffled voice. I saw Seoyun entering her room, before Sungjong said "Oh Hyung! Noona came back just now." I nodded to him and glared at her room's door before storming inside her room.