Chapter 16

It's been a few months since Ralph and I got back together. Not that we were really separated, we just needed to clear the air. So far, so good, it's been interesting. And the paparazzi found out about our relationship.

At first, they thought it was a platonic one because Ralph was investing in the company, but later knew it was more than that after stalking us. They've been hounding us for information about our relationship and business ever since, none of which we have provided.

Ralph asked me to visit his mother's hometown with him in Greece, they had a yearly remembrance for her where they organized food and medicals for the locals. This was what she always did on her birthday. She loved giving back to the community that raised her.

So, after she died, they decided to do it yearly in remembrance of her.
Ralph is on his way to pick me as we are both going to the airport together, though he is running late.

I had packed everything I believe I needed. Ralph told me that we would be spending a few days at Santorini. I think he mentioned someplace Iconic. He didn't involve me in the planning, said it was his treat, so his plan and decisions.

I received a notification that he had arrived. I lock up and made haste to meet him, we were running late. He was in the basement leaning on his car. He approached me, took my bags and put it in the trunk. As I was about to move into the car, he dragged me back.

"Hey, no welcome kiss or hug? " I shook my head. He smiled,
"Can't take no for an answer babe?" he said and kissed me on my lips. I fake a gasp,

"Did you just steal a kiss from me Mr. Andrez? OMG! That is called sexual harassment boss. You will hear from my lawyers and I want no settlement "

He laughed and said, "Typical you. Should I just steal one more, maybe two or three " I laughed and ran from his hold around the car. He chased me and spank my butt.
"Add that to the charges naughty girl," he said and winked. It's gonna be an interesting weekend! 

Ralph and I never talked about that night since it led to a serious argument between us. I guess he is waiting for me to bring it up myself. I would but not yet. I can sense his hesitation sometimes when he wants to kiss me when we are alone. I see how much he is holding back, he doesn't go beyond a few kisses on my lips and face, stops when he gets to my neck, and I really appreciate it. Sometimes, I question his self-control but I choose to trust him. What's left is to trust him with my story.

We met his brother at the airport sulking. What has crawled up into his ass? Only he knows.

"Hey bro, what's up? " Ralph greeted him with a side hug and a tap on the shoulders.

"You know what's up " he replied dejectedly.

"Oh! Let me guess, she said no? " Ralph said

"Not just the no part, she doesn't even want to see me when I return. It was just a prank. Why are ladies so complicated? They can joke with whatever they want but can't take a joke from us "

Ralph cleared his throat, "I wouldn't call trying to make her jealous a joke. This time, you went too far and I warned you "

"Pfft! Please don't say it, I'm already in pains" Ramon pleaded

Trust Ralph to be Ralph, "Say what? That I told you so? Of course not "
The mischief in his voice was evident.
It seems I've become so insignificant. Even a fly is more visible than I am right now.

"Thank you very much for coming to the talk show Mr. Andrez, do you mind if I ask the last question about my visibility. I mean, not everything can be seen "

Ramon smiled, "I apologize. I was warmed up with the thoughts of the only lady that has caused me heartache. How do you do? "

"Oh, wow! You mean you have a heart? When was the surgery done? " I chided.

"Very funny Amelia. Enough of the two of you making fun of me. Let's go. "
Ralph grabbed my hand and we left. We were directed towards another area. Yeah, they have a private jet. It does pay to have a rich boyfriend yeah! The ride was pretty smooth, I slept all through. I have a bad situation of motion sickness so I'd rather sleep through till I reach my destination.

************

As soon as we arrived, a limo was there to pick us at the airport and we went directly to their mother's house.
Their mother's house was magnificent. I was told Mr. Andrez Senior bought it for her as a birthday gift just a year into the marriage.

The butler took our luggage in and informed the twins that their father would like to meet them in the study.
I guess that's my cue to leave. One of the maidens named Marie led me to my room, well, mine and Ralph's.

The room was as big as the size of his penthouse. Are they all about big rooms and big houses? I was told their mother was an architect. She designed every home in which they all live, including their family house in London.

I settled in and looked around the room. It had everything we needed, even gowns of my size were present in the wardrobes. That would have been done at Ralph's request.
I step out to the balcony, the cool breeze that enveloped me was refreshing. There were trees at the back swaying to the beats of the wind.

"You like? " Ralph whispered into my ear and I jumped at his words. I had traveled a million miles in my mind

"Hey! Don't scare me like that again. I thought it was a ghost. " I said holding my chest.

"You are always lost in thought babe. You should get dressed, father wants to see you " he said and walked into the room, removing his clothes.

"Are you not going with me? " I asked, it didn't seem like he was about to change.

"No, you alone," he answered
"Babe, you will be fine. But you have to do this alone. Please, I promise he wouldn't say anything to hurt you, okay? "

"I can't believe you are doing this to me. What happened to we are doing it all together? " I rambled on and on. I know Mr. Andrez Senior was a nice man but it's a different thing entirely meeting your boyfriend's parent, especially the rich ones. They can either threaten you a little or more, well that's how it is in my books.

For the rest of the time, until I left the room, I gave him the silent treatment. I wasn't angry at him, I just felt at some point, he would change his mind and go with me, but he didn't.
Now, I'm on the road to crucifixion. That's a lot of exaggeration right? But, whatever, let's hear what Papa Andrez has in store for us.

Enjoying the story? Please don't forget to Vote and Comment. Xoxo