Chapter 13

Hmm! I feel so relaxed, this bed is so comfortable. I stretched my body and my hands hit the headboard. Wait, my headboard is made of wood, not cotton. I quickly opened my eyes. I slowly recollected all that had happened the previous night.

Nothing else happened right? I quickly check my clothes underneath the blanket. OK! Still intact. What was I even thinking? Ralph would never do what I never wanted.

Yeah, well, I never thought I would be admitting this, and this early. He's a perfect gentleman. Chivalry's still not dead. I remember clinging to Ralph and begging him to stay with me. Ladies and gentlemen, the award for the most clingy girlfriend goes to me. Thank you very much for this award, I never knew I deserved it. Huh! I buried my face back in the pillows.

I know I had given him a free ticket to torture me, not pamper me. He's going to feel the need to protect me and that really wasn't necessary. What else is there to protect me from. He surely cannot go around killing everyone who had abused me especially him, who almost did rape me.

The door to the room opened and I maintained my position on the bed, pretending to still be asleep. I'm not sure I'm ready for another yelling spree.

I heard the sound of him removing his slippers and could feel the bed dipping to show that he had climbed the bed. He shifted the hair on my face and kissed me on my temple. I still acted unaffected.

Then, he gently trailed kisses down to my neck where he sucked on my skin and bit my neck. Self-control is rolling down to zero percent. Then, he lifted my top gently and placed kisses on my back. Those were tickling me and he knew.

He could feel my body responding to his kisses. Such a sly fox. But he didn't stop, he acted oblivious to it. I never envisaged what came next, I started screaming and pleading but he didn't stop. He held my feet and was running his hands through the sole of my feet.

He finally gave in after a while. He was laughing at me. I had become a crazy mess. I was acting like a jellyfish. My hair was scattered everywhere. Some pillows had been thrown on the floor while I was hitting him with them, in order to get him to stop earlier.

"Why did you do that? " I screamed.

"Do what exactly? You were the one pretending, so, why did you do that? " he asked me

"I wasn't pretending. I just wasn't sure how you'd react today. You left yesterday in anger. I didn't know where that placed us " I said looking down.

He got up and stretched his hand towards me,
"Come "

I stood up and followed him, hand in hand, he led me to the dining table. Okay. Wow! The table was filled with every breakfast meal you could ever think of. How did I get so lucky?

I looked up at him smiling. "Did you do all this? "

"No, not everything. I had help, I'm not going to lie. Do you like it? We  can change the meals if you don't like it "

"No! It's perfect. Really? Change it to what exactly? "

"Haha, was just pulling your legs. Every kind of breakfast meal is on this table. What other options could we have? "

"Who is going to join us because this meal sure isn't for two people. It's too much "

"Is it? "

"Yes, it is. You don't think so? "

"Well, Yang did say something along that line. He told me not to worry. He would ensure it was taken care of. So now, you sit. No more worrying, no more questions till you eat. "

"Is that really possible? " I teased him.

"I know. A man can only wish. So what are you dying to ask this time around? "

"Hey! Don't act as if I'm the only inquisitive one here. We both know who's boss " and we both laughed. We ate our meal in peaceful silence, stealing glances at each other. After finishing his juice, Ralph made the move to break the silence.

"I'm not mad at you any longer. I'm sorry I walked out on you. That was just my way of dealing with things. I didn't want to stay and say what I would regret later on. "

"I .." I tried to speak but was interrupted

"No, let me finish before you talk, please. " I nodded in affirmative

"Thank you. I understand that it's not easy to earn your trust but I am willing to wait for as long as it would take. Though I believe I would appreciate it if that happens earlier, you know "

I smiled. I thought I was about to hear a breakup speech.

"What's with the look? Were you expecting something else? "

I quickly shook my head,
"Of course not. Thank you for everything " I said and stood up to place a kiss on his cheeks.

Ralph being Ralph turned that to another make out time, he pulled my waist and made me sit on his lap. I felt something poking me from underneath and was trying to move it when he grabbed my hand,

"That is dangerous territory babe "

At first, I didn't register what he said. When it clicked, OMG! I quickly stood up. And he laughed.

"Babe, you're so naive "

"Whatever " I retorted and proceeded to go upstairs.

Then, we heard the elevator open and someone walked in, the witch of the black shadows. She was wearing a see-through shirt with no underwear on. I could see her nipples clearly.

She didn't see me there because I was on my way upstairs but Ralph was closer to her because he had gone to check who came in as he wasn't informed and wasn't expecting anyone.

"Mr. Andrez, good morning sir. I thought that I should bring your work home to help you as usual. " She said seductively, pushing her chest towards him. He shifted back a bit, rubbed his face like he was frustrated. As he turned to look at her again, she pulled him closer and kissed him and all hell broke loose!!!

What is gonna happen now to the witch??? Coming up next. Watch out!
Please don't forget to Comment and Vote. Xoxo