Chapter seventeen

~Sodapops pov~

We finally all got home after a fun night.
"Thank you for tonight you guys." I said. I truly had fun but in the back of my mind I still liked Steve but I couldn't let anyone know of course. I'm the happy one I can't be seen all upset over some guy. I'll just do what I always do bottle it up. It hurts but I'll get over it like how I always do.

"No problem soda he's going to be so mad!" Ponyboy said. I feel bad from keeping this from him but he just doesn't understand. He looked worried but I smiled to reassure him. I just wanted to be with Steve I missed him. Then suddenly there was a knock at door. We all looked at the door like some crazed killer was out there.

"GUYS I KNOW IT WAS YOU I KNOW WHAT PONYBOY SOUNDS LIKE" the person said while banging on the door. Darry went to open the door and it was Steve he looked at me in such disappointment like how a mom looks at her annoying kid. Then he started walking towards me pissed as ever. "YOU. YOU WERE APART OF THIS COULDNT YOU HAVE JUST TOLD ME TO PISS OFF OR SOMETHING. NOW MY DATE WITH JESSIE IS SCREWED-" as soon as he said that he covered his mouth. Was he just pretending to be gay for me or maybe he's Bi?

"D-date heh you moved on quickly. So what were you just faking it all this time?" I asked. I felt like sobbing until my lungs gave out I just felt empty.

"No...yes? Well maybe? I don't know I've never tried anything with a girl I don't know what the fuck I am and you shouldn't have a problem with that because we're broken up." He said. He sounded so sure about everything he said. It's like he never loved me.

"Well- well... WELL I HOPE YOU HAVE A DAMN GOOD TIME WITH THAT SKANK OH AND JUST LET THE BITCH KNOW YOU HAD A B O Y F R I E N D WHO YOU SEEMED TO JUST PUSH OUT INTO THE DUST. OH AND LET HER KNOW YOURE MISSING A FEW INCHES!" I hollered. As soon as I said that I ran out the house. I didn't wanna see his dumb stupid face anymore. I saw someone running after me but I just ran faster. I didn't know where to go so I ran to Sandy's. It was far but I needed someone to talk to. Luckily she was home alone and I could talk to her. I ran into her house as soon as I could and slammed the door behind me.

"Soda!?" Sandy said while facing me. I was red from embarrassment then I just went haywire and explained everything to her.

"STEVEBROKEUPWITHMESOMEDARRYANDPONYEGGEDANDTPEDHISHOUSEANDTHENHECAMETOMYHOUSEANDSAUDHEWASDISSAPOINTEDINMEANDHEALREADYMOVEDONANDISWITHSOMEGIRLANDHESAIDHEWASFAKINGITALLTHISTIMD AND I-" I was saying before sandy interrupted me.

"Oh soda, I can't believe this, I can't he actually hurt you like this." Sandy said. I knew I felt safe in here presences I knew she wouldn't judge me so I couldn't even stand anymore. I fell to my knees because it felt as if my legs went out and I started sobbing. I just let all my walls break down. And I tried to stop myself from having a mental break down but I couldn't stop it I shared everything with sandy and she comforted me the best she could. I just had tears streaming down my face and I tried to talk the best I could.

"An-and.....and- he's a bitch." Then we heard a knock on the door. I was really hoping it was Steve but it was really just ponyboy and Darry. I hurried up and wiped my tears because greasers don't cry were greasers... but pony and  Darry just came over and hugged me. I mean like Darry seems like a big mean tuff greaser but really he's nice to his kid brothers. I hate Steve for the way he made me feel.

AAAAAAA ALSO IF YOURE READING THIS I LOVE YOU. BUT IM SORRY ITS SHORT I GOT TOO EXCITED FOR MY IDEA FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.