Chapter three

~Ponyboys pov~
So me and Johnny hung out all day today and I'm surprised how ever let us considering he just got out of the hospital I thought they would've probably wanted to hangout with him first. Then we got to the dingo. Cherry was there of course. "Hey Pony~" Cherry said with love struck eyes. "Oh hey Cherry" I said, "You look very handsome tonight." She said trying to get closer to me which made me schooch back and graze shoulders with Johnny. I almost passed out because I just got to touch him even if it was slightly. Cherry kept on moving closer to me but I just stopped moving myself. "Hey uh, Johnny just got out the hospital tonight I wanna spend tonight with him." I looked back to Johnny who just smiled. "Fine but you owe me something" she said tapping her cheek humming. "Ah-ha I got it- a kiss." She said. "A k-kiss no way", "why not", "Because I don't want to kiss." I said in response. She just rolled her eyes and walked off. "Tch" Johnny said. I laughed out loud. Cherry seemed to turn around pissed but I didn't care. Me and Johnny laughed the night up. I was pretty upset I couldn't see the sunset today but I'm happy Johnny was happy. We dipped our fries into our milkshakes and Johnny booped a little on his nose which was adorable. The night was ending so we started to walk home. Of course me being the sensitive little baby I am I started shivering "Oh my god do you need my jacket- You're shaking like your getting hypothermia" Johnny commented, "N-no I'm fine, plus you're gonna get cold too" I said biting my lip trying to keep my teeth from chattering. Damn it really got cold in September. "Well too bad, I'm burning up in this jacket anyways." Johnny said taking off his jacket and placing it on my shoulders. Me and Johnny didn't really have much of a height difference or size so it fitted like a glove maybe a little roomie though. I tried my best to hide that I was sniffing the jacket it smelled like strawberries and a strong aroma of cigarettes but not over powering. "Is your lip bleeding Jesus Pony your a mess" Johnny said giggling. "Oh wait is it" I said wiping the blood with the knuckle of my finger. Oh no oh no it was from me biting on it too hard. "Oh yeah it was uhhh-scabbed before it might've just opened" I said trying to make it seem believable. "Mhm sure" Johnny said. Which made me blush and giggle. He couldn't see me blush thankfully but he heard me giggle. "Hey pony-", "hm, Yeah?", "I've been trying to get this off my chest for a while now but uh- I-" Johnny said before getting interrupted by some socs with exploding beer. "TAKE A SHOWER GREASERS." A soc shouted. "Hey come over to my house and sleep over tonight you can take a shower." I said kindly. I didn't want him to bring up what he was going to say, because I was scared, so I kept on bring up random topics. "Pianos am I right you click one key and it makes a sound click a couple and you have a whole song." I said. "Pony you've been talking about random things the whole time we've been walking next thing I know you're gonna bring up something about buckets." He said giggling. His giggle was always so adorable and made me blush and smile. "Hey were home but I should've said something about buckets while I had the chance" I said as we both laughed. Then we walked into the house. It was just Soda, Steve, and Darry. The usual around this time. "Now where have you been Mr.Curtis" Darry said. "I was hanging out with Johnny" I said with a big smile. "Well you guys smell like beer strongly. DID YOU TWO DRINK PONY YOURE GOING TO BE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE IF I FIGUR-", "No we did not drink a random soc sprayed us with beer and told us that we needed showers" I said as Darry rolled his eyes "oH woW yOur hAiR is gReaSy ThAt mEaNS yOu DoNT shOwEr hUR hUR aInt lIke yOu usIn gREasE" Soda said mockingly. We all laughed. "Well I have to shower where are your towels?" Johnny asked. "Oh they should be in the bathroom closet." I replied with. "Thanks!" He said going into the bathroom. "Oooooooh you're wearing his jacket did you two kiss" Soda whispered to me I kicked his knee because he was sitting on the floor playing poker with Steve. "Aren't you supposed to win in poker" I said teasing soda. Soda rolled his eyes jokingly. "I'll lay out some clean clothes for you Johnny." I shouted so he could hear me because I heard water running. "Alright!" He shouted back. I went into my room and sat out some nice pjs for him. Then I sat on the bed and thought to myself. Then my mind started wandering. Oh god. Johnny in a towel. Nothing else. I'm going to see him in a towel. Not anything else. H-holy. I didn't know how long I've been lost in my train of thought till I heard a knock on the door. "Can I come in" I heard I could recognize it was Johnny's voice. "Mhm yeah. Of course!" I said as he opened the door. WELP. THERE YA GO BRAIN NOW YOU CANT FUNCTION. I just saw him standing in the door way. With that small little towel. I was blushing so hard I could tell by my body temperature rising. God he was hot. His perfect tan body, his v neck down his hips, his wet hair dripping down his shoulders. It was like perfection. "Hello pony? Are you okay you're red as a tomato!" He said walking over to me. My heart skipped a beat. He felt my forehead. "Yeesh, are you coming down with a cold! You're burning up!", "N-no I'm fine just a little steamy in here" I said. STEAMY OUT OF ALL THINGS STEAMY. S T E A M Y. I'm an idiot. He chuckled sexily and said "Hey could you uh turn around so I can get dressed." "Oh yeah of course I'd be weird if I didn't.", "hahaha yeah weird" he said. I turned around and covered my eyes. Just let me know when you're done okay.", "okay." "Was that an okay turn around or an okay okay?", "Well I mean like you could turn around but you'd see things you wouldn't wanna see." He said chuckling that sexy chuckle again. Little did he know I wanted to see it- BRAIN STOP IT! "Okay you can turn around now." Johnny said. I turned around and thought he looked so cute in my clothes I tried not to blush so I ended up grinning. "Hey why are ya grinning?" He questioned. "Oh nothing just thinking...- NOT LIKE THAT HAHAH NOT LIKE I WAS THINKING OF YOU." Now let's think why the hell did I just fucking say this out loud. "Pft alright Pony, now get dressed so we can sleep. It is alright if I sleep in here right?", "Yeah of course" I said springing up from the bed. Johnny went and sat on the place I was sitting. "Here have your jacket back" I said taking off his jacket and handing it to him. "Oh thank you!" He said while taking his jacket and lightly placing it on the floor. I took of my shirt. It kinda felt like Johnny was starring at me but that was probably just me thinking that he'd actually like me and then I put a shirt on. Then I slipped my pants off, then I noticed I had a slight bulge so I hurried up and put on some pajamas pants. That was a freaking close on, how did he manage for me to have one of those. "Okay I'm ready we can sleep now" I said tiredly. Truth was I was exhausted and I could tell Johnny was too. I turned off the lights as Johnny got under the covers and then I slipped in the bed right next to him. "Goodnight pony" Johnny said sweetly. "Goodnight Johnny" I said trying to resist the urge of kissing his forehead. Then I knew for a fact that Johnny fell asleep then after a couple seconds I passed out as well.

Eeeek!! I really liked writing this more than I thought I would sorry it's not much but I tried! 💘 xxx