Chapter Eleven

~Ponyboys pov~
I woke up to Dally and Johnny shouting. I forgot that I was at Johnnys house completely forgot.

"What are you guys arguing about?" I asked sleepily both Johnny and Dally seemed to look at me at the same time.

"Oh nothing love." Johnny said. I liked hearing his voice when I wake up.

"Psh. NOTHING? ITS NIGHT TIME PONE YOUVE BEEN HERE FOR A LONG TIME. SUPER MAN IS GONNA KILL ME AND YOU." Dally shouted. Oh no I just realized that I've been asleep for such a long time. Dallys right. He's gonna kill both of us. Oh lord. I ran out of Johnnys arms and slipped my shoes on and ran outside. I knew both of them would know about me acting out ignorance. I called Darry out of breathe. It started ringing. C'mon pick up I don't need anything more from you. Please.

"Hello? Pony?" Darry said panicked a bit. It upseted me that I scared him.

"Hey Dar. Yeah it's me. I'm sorry for staying out to late I didn't know the time and I was at Johnnys and we fell asleep. And I couldn't control it from the time. And- And-" I said huffing out of breath. Thankfully Darry cut me off. I heard a sigh of relief then he said.

"You're lucky it's just not after midnight. I was worried about you Pone. A lot." I heard his voice break which hurt me. "Just text me and lemme know what you're doing time to time please." He said

"I will I promise." I said. I was running so fast I almost ran into the screen door before opening it. I was panting like a dog when I walked into the house and Darry gave me a hug and told me to shower since I was sweating. I showered and when I walked into my room I was not ready for what was in there.

BOB SHELDON. BOB FUCKING SHELDON WHAT THE FUCK WAS HE DOING IN MY ROOM.

"Nice towel." He said shooting a wink at me. I bared my teeth at him. I was about to throw a punch at him but then Sodapop walked in.

"Okay I'm sorry I just have to get in the way of love." Sodapop said. I started laughing so hard my throat hurt.

"LOVE?" I managed to let out in between laughs. The only man I love is Jonathan Cade. No way in hell I would love Bob Sheldon. Bob seemed to get red in embarrassment.

"Pony would you shut up and let me talk." Soda said. I shut up and sat down on my bed far away from Bob. "Okay I saw that Bob had something up with him when he was talking then I was like oh he has a crush on Ponyboy and I think Ponyboy would like him to." Soda said. I couldn't help myself but I snorted which set soda off the edge. "FINE THEN YOU WONT LET ME TALK HERE TALK TO YOURSELVES." He said walking out the room.

"What?" I asked because Bob was staring at me. He was so annoying and ugly.

"Listen here Ponyboy. I think you're beautiful and I want you to be my boyfriend." Bob said. I laughed so loud. He did not mean this what's he up to?

"Sorry I don't date people who drown me." I said taking the clothes out of my drawers. I smirked to myself because of my comment.

"If you don't I will kill Johnny Cade. I almost did it what two times before what's the difference now." He said. Now he was the one growing the smirk. I mean like what do I do. I love Johnny but I also don't want him to be KILLED! Oh god.

"You wouldn't" I said with one of Darry's famous cold faces.

"Oh I am about to. All I need to do is call up cherry and-" He said with me cutting him off.

"OKAY OKAY. Just don't hurt him....please." I said with my voice break a bit at the end.

"Good boy." He said kissing my cheek and leaving. God Cherry's his fucking puppet now. What does he want with me. AND WHY DOES HE NEED TO HURT JOHNNY. I SWEAR NEXT TIME I SEE THAT SON OF A BITCH IM GOING TO-

Ding!

My phone went off. It was Johnny texting me.

Johnny: hey what's up! You okay <3?

Me: oh yeah I'm fine me and Darry are okay. There's just one thing wrong.

Johnny: yeah whats that lol.

Me: *typing*

Gosh I can't tell him that I'm dating bob now. Well I guess it's dating. It'll crush him. Especially from what Bob did to him. Maybe I don't have to tell him just yet. Maybe.

Me: nothing important.

Johnny: oh good!

Me: :]

Johnny: I'm gonna go back to bed some of us didn't sleep as much as you did ;)

Me: tsk says you lol

Johnny: sksk imma go to bed.

Me: night!

Me: *typing*

I love yo-

Me: <3

Johnny: G'night!

God it hurt so much that I can't tell him I'm hurting. God why did Bob had to threaten me I could've easily walked out that room and got Darry to threaten him. Why didn't I do that. Just tell him that Bob was the one that almost killed me. Now I'm hurting. And I'm hurting Johnny. I hate myself so much. I hate what I'm doing. I hate Bob. I hate him so much. I tried falling asleep but that just resulted in a whole bunch of twisting and turning, and thinking and crying. This isn't fair. I thought to myself. If I would've just told Sodapop that Bob was the one who almost killed Johnny twice. The one who almost got him burnt to death. The one who almost drown me to death. The one who almost made me lose my family. The one person who I absolutely and utterly hate.

Sorry this is so short lmao. WE GOT SO MANY READS AND OMG IM CRYING. WE EVEN GOT #3 IN THOMAS HOWELL. IM SHOOK YALL. PLUS WE GOT 302 READS. IM QUAKING!