Chapter Fifteen

YALL REALLY GOT ME TO ONE K OMfg imMA CRYYYYY. TY GUYS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH UWUWUWUWUWUWU.

~Johnnys Pov~
I couldn't believe me and pony were actually dating. I couldn't stop thinking about it all day. Sure I've always had a huge crush on him and always got super jealous when he was with anyone else- oh my god am I obsessed with him. Oh no that's creepy...oops. The last bell of the day rang and everyone was rushing to their lockers and screaming. Well that's high school for ya. Then someone comes and taps me on the shoulder. I turned around and there was no one there. Then I turned back front ways and there was Pony.

"Hey there pretty stranger." He said with a slight smirk, which made me blush a little bit. It's like he's the only one who can make me smile, laugh, and blush now.

"Hey pretty boy" I said slightly taking his line. He chuckled as I said it.

"Sooooo. Want me to walk you home?" He asked me with lots of excitement. I wanted to kiss him but everyone was still at their lockers. Plus I don't think people will think a greaser is tough if he's gay.

"Mmm sure I'm almost finished packing up."
I said placing a book and two folders in my bag. I could feel pony staring at me. I don't know if I thought that was a good thing or not. I tried hard to keep my laugh in after that. I finished packing up and stood up. "Let's go!" I said with a smile and he wrapped his arm around me and we started walking.

As we were walking we would just talk about random things and laugh about them. Then we finally reached my house and we got to the porch. As we were wrapping up our sentences he pulled me closer. We both leaned into a kiss then. Sally slammed the door open.

"HEY GUYS WHATCHA DOIN?" Dallas said with a huge smirk plastered on his face. Pony still didn't let go of me. Then he looked at Dally.

"Well I was just about to do this." Said before he planted a huge kiss on my lips. I kissed him back and then we separated. I was red as heck. And pony smiled like a dork.

"Well I didn't expect that." Dally said while laughing. Then we all started laughing. Then pony excuse himself and got ready to go.

"I'll see you tomorrow!" He said as I smiled at him.

"Bye ponybabe- PONYBOY" I said getting even redder from embarrassment. He laughed and blushed and walked away. Dallas chuckled a bit.

"What was that all about?" He asked laughing a bit. I know how happy he'd be if I told him me and Pone were dating but what if he tells Darry. Or Soda. Or even Steve. Then Steve will tell Soda the soda will tell Ponyboy that he knows then they'll start arguing and then Darry will figure out. And then Pony will break up with me.

"Uh nothing...." I said with a slight frown on my face. I would love to tell the world but I can't get Pony to leave me.

MK IK THIS IS SHORT AS FUCK. LIKE SUPER SHORT LMAO. BUT I JUST GOT IN THE WRITING MOOD AGAIN LMAO. AHHH TY GUYS THO FOR THE READS I CRIED AS SOON AS MY FRIEND TOLD ME. SHE LOOKS AT MY STORY EVERYDAY AND TELLS ME THE READING COUNT TILL 1K AND YALL- OMG!