chapter 35

He pulled you tight to his chest for a deep kiss, playing his hands into your hair

He slowly found the pins holding the twist in place.  He withdrew as many as he could find, tossing them onto the bedside table.

He loved the way you looked, eyes blown dark, mouth bruised from his kisses,  hair tumbling down.

“ You are so beautiful,” he whispered, kissing behind your ear, then trailing down your throat.

Jin kissed to the pulse in the base of your throat, then further down, nipping the skin . 

He followed the line of your collarbone until he found the spot he had seen weeks before.  He indulged himself with taste after taste of that sweet spot.

He felt you as you began to shift against him, the ache deep inside you starting to bloom.

Jin looked up to see your face.  Your breath was coming in small pants.
You lifted your hands into your hair to loose the remaining tie  and sighed in relief as it fell free, relieving the tight pull of the twist.

Jin knew you did not realize how that simple action shot right through him.

Your back arched and your breasts thrust forward, in effect offering them to Jin for a taste.  It was an offer he had no intention of refusing.

He wrapped one arm around your back, holding you pressed into his hard length.  The other hand slipped down the thin strap of the gown, pealing away the silk and lace.  You gasped as your breast was bared to Jin's hot breath. 

He blew gently on the puckered peak, causing you to cry out and thread your hands in his hair, drawing his head closer to you. 

Jin slowly smiled as he gently licked then sucked, feeling you grow almost frantic in his arms.

He slipped the other strap down, sharing his clever tongue and mouth until he felt you move against him. 

He groaned as he felt your arousal begin to cover both of you, growing as you deepened your grind against him.

Jin brought his fingers to play  and tease your nipples along with his mouth and you  called his name, your voice hoarse with need.

Jin leaned back to watch your face, taking in your surprise and confusion.  He marveled at your body finding it's rhythm as you rolled against him. 

He began to thrust up against you, watching your eyes widen at the added sensation. You planted your hands against his chest and used him to balance.

Jin noted the change in your eyes, the way your mouth began to work, your tongue darting in and out.  He knew you were so close and it had to be one of the most beautiful things he had ever seen.

Jin watched as your brows drew together in a frown.  He could not loose you now.

“Yes,  baby...yes..” he crooned, encouraging you, anchoring your attention to him. 

Jin watched as you threw your head back, your hair cascading in a riot around you, teasing and caressing your breasts as they swayed with your rhythm.

His eyes fell on the spot below your collarbone that was reddened from his earlier kisses.

He felt the need to mark your body, to mark this time. 

He leaned forward and kissed then bit that spot, then gently sucking the sting away.

He felt your body turning loose and he looked up in time to see the glorious sight of you slowly shattering over him.

Your body shook in hard shudders over Jin.  Nothing existed but the two of you.

You slumped into him, holding onto him desperately, calling his name and raining kisses across his face.

“Oh Jin….” Was all you could manage.

He laughed and said “I think I just found another favorite thing,”  tugging at the silk, now pooled around your hips. 

Eagerly you drew it over your head and threw it off.  You wanted no barrier between you now.

Jin rolled with you, pinning you beneath him.  You shifted so that he was cradled between your legs.
He braced himself on his elbows above you.

Jin was whispering words and sighs reminding you that this night was for just the two of you. 

You arched into him, aching for him to fill you.

Jin locked eyes with you, connecting, seeking consent. 

You placed one hand at the small of his back, holding him to you.  The other hand caressed his face, fingers lingering on his lush mouth. 

“Yes…..Jin…..please" came out in a needy moan.

Jin positioned himself and slowly pushed into you, watching your eyes widen and darken.  You gasped as you felt Jin stretch and fill you.  You sighed as you felt your body adjust for him.

He was gentle and careful, making sure you  were ready for him.  But as soon as he was seated deep within you, you grew hungry for more. 

Biting your lip, you tested the feeling of him, slightly moving your hips.  Jin cursed and moved with you and you immediately wanted more. 

Jin was holding his control by the thinnest thread, tightly sheathed in the warmth of you, your breasts pressed against him. 

He was trying to give you time to adjust to him when your hips shifted, taking him deeper still.

“Jin…..please…I need….” You begged.

That whisper was all he needed to let go, to slowly stroke into you.  Jin found your hand and entwined his fingers with yours as he  rocked into you. 

You were lost in the sensations of his body thrusting into yours, slowly building in speed until suddenly you were not just feeling the rhythm, you became part of it. 

Both of your bodies moved in sync, each taking what the other was giving.  Jin was trying to watch you as he grew close to his release. 

He slipped his hand between you and at the touch of his fingers your hips grew wild. 

He let go of all thought, surrendering to the needs of your bodies.  His thrusts grew hard and urgent, driving your body, shaking you,  and you blindly followed his lead.  

You cleared your mind and allowed your body to melt into his.  You felt the tension begin to coil deep within you and you let your mind go blank, giving control of your body to Jin.

It was the most terrifying and freeing thing you had ever done.

Your eyes flew wide in surprise as you found yourself flying apart, your body quaking in a much deeper release, contracting around Jin as his thrusts began to stutter into you. 

He cursed and called your name as you tightened around him and with one last deep plunge, he emptied himself into you, offering you everything he had.

You watched Jin as he threw his head back and arched hard into you, the cords in his neck straining, his face even more beautiful in climax. 

You cursed yourself for a fool for ever wishing a quick end to this.