Then the nurse continued "Dr.Whitberg will be in here shortly but before I go do you guys need anything?"

When she said that I noticed the eye contact between her and Chris.

Maybe it was just me but the nurse seemed a little too damn friendly for me.

"Yes actually I was wondering if I can get your number beautiful" After Chris said that he looked at me and smirked.

He knew exactly what he was doing.

I furrowed my brows at him then looked at the nurse to see her smiling and blushing.

Then she responded "Yes as a matter of fact you can...but it'll be kinda awkward with your sister here"

"Sister?....As a matter of fact boo let me just leave the room so you guys can have some alone time. But to give you a heads up he has two kids with two different baby mothers and he's just now claiming one of his kids. But if you wanna be with this nigga then go ahead...OH I ALMOST FORGOT and his nasty ass smokes cigarettes too"

Chris looked at me like he wanted to hurt me but I didn't care if you wanna play then so can I.
If you wanna flirt with a bitch in front of me then I'm gonna make you look like an whole entire clown.

"Maybe I should leave"

I laughed in anger "Noooo go ahead and get his number sis" then I looked at Chris "he's single anyways, right brother"

He smirked and nodded "Yup I'm single"

The nurse looked uncomfortable and she excused herself from out of the room. When she left, me and Chris started going at each other's necks.

"Why in the FUCK would you flirt with that bitch in front of my face?! Now if it was vice versa it would've been a whole problem right?"

"No fuck all of that shit why the fuck you tell her my business like that! The fuck is wrong with you Tiana?!"

My eyebrows raised in shock "What is wrong with me? Nigga What The Fuck Is Wrong With You?! Today You've Been On A Fucking Role!! First I Find Out That You Raped Me, Then You Smack My Hand When I Tried To Grab MY Son! Then You Disrespected That Child In The Waiting Room! And Now You Flirting With Bitches In Front Of My Face!"

"Tiana shut the fuck up because there's no reason to be that loud." He responded calmly.

I swear he was really pissing me off.

"Chris one thing I can say about you is that you never listen to me and what I have to say, this a major reason why I don't want to be with you anymore"

He scrunched his face "What you mean you don't wanna be with me? Just in the car you agreed to get married to me"

"I lied. I don't want to be with you Chris, all you've done was bring stress into my life ever since I've met you."

"So...You never loved me?"

I sighed "Nigga Did I Say That?! You know what, after this wherever it takes us I wanna just co-parent and be on my own. I can't deal with your bullshit anymore and it's like your obliged to the fact that you're the one who's wrong in this whole situation."

"You're not leaving me if that's what you think. I'm gonna let you, Tiana you belong to me" He laughed out.

"Fuck you Chris"

Chris smirked "When baby?"

He tried to wrap his arms around my waist but I pushed him away from me. Then we heard a knock on the door and the doctor walked in.