4. (BD)

Extra long Chapter ;)
-----

Destiny walked out in the night towards the dollar store and bought one of every pregnancy test she could find.

When she returned to her house, she took them all and waited patiently.

Everything was nerve wracking and made her stand on edge.

She heard the timer on her phone and checked all of them. Every single one was positive. She stared at the blue one with frowed eyebrows.

It said 3+ weeks.

"Wait, that can't be right." Destiny looked at it again turning it as if it would somehow change. "That would mean I was pregnant during my wedding."

The human rose up and pulled her shirt up. She rubbed her stomach and noticed the prominent bump in its place. It wasn't that big but it was definitely there.

"That's impossible. Carlisle went to Italy and we didn't have sex before my wedding." She remembered.

"What's impossible- Rosalie!" Destiny yelped. The blonde vampire tilted her head curiously.

"Don't worry. Carlisle told me earlier." Rosalie assured putting a hand on her stomach. Destiny relaxed putting her hand over Rose's.

"I just think that the baby is growing faster than normal." She explained.

"Why do you think that?"

"Look at this." Destiny showed Rose the blue pregnancy test that said 3+ weeks. "It says 3+ weeks on it. About 3 weeks ago was my wedding and before that Carlisle was in Italy with the Volturi. Our wedding was our surprise date when he came back. We didn't have sex before then for me to get pregnant."

Rose nodded urging her to continue.

"We had sex on our wedding night but typically a girl experiences conception symptoms after 2 weeks. Am I being stupid?"

"Seems logical to me. Maybe your wedding night?"

"No, that doesn't feel right." Destiny muttered before shaking her head

"When was your last period."

"25th like normal-" She gasped "Thats was about 4 days after my wedding night. I remember because Jasper laughed when I called it, Shark week."

"Oh yea." Rose laughed at the thought.

"That was 19 days from Bella's wedding." Destiny calculates looking at her calender.

"Are you really trying to discover when you got pregnant?" Rose giggled the human turned and stuck her tongue out.

The girls calculated all night but found no normal reasoning for her pregnancy being as far along as it was.

"Maybe an ultrasound will show us. We can ask Carlisle." Rosalie offered.
-----

Later that day, they all met in the Cullen house. Destiny was nervous walking in but found no one but Carlisle.

"I have everything set up in the back." He said softly patting her head. Destiny blushed as followed him feeling warm inside.
----

"How are you unable to see it?" Rose asked Carlisle.

"I don't know, Rose." He snapped before relaxing at his mate's touch.

"We'll make it through this. Calm down." Destiny whispered before turning back toward her stomach. She felt self conscious like she would cry at any moment.

"What if it hurts her." Carlisle whispers from behind the door. Destiny could hear him loud and clear which made her whimper. Her hand caressed her stomach and she could feel the baby move.