2. (E)

Destiny sat next to Carlisle watching the graduation.

"When we were five, they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up. Our answer were things like astronaut, president, or in my case, a princess." Some people chuckled and Destiny turned to Carlisle.

"I wanted to be able to work at Nickelodeon because I thought that I could meet all the characters. It was sad awakening when I turned 7 and learned about animation." Carlisle covered his mouth as he chuckled.

"We were 10, they asked again and we answered: rockstar, cowboy, or in my case, a gold medallist." Destiny awed at that.

"Well, now that we've grown up. They want a serious answer. Well, how about this... Who the hell knows?" There was lots of whoops and claps in the crowd.

"This isn't the time to make hard and fast decisions. This is the time to make mistakes."

"Take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere." Carlisle snorted as Destiny blushed. She had experienced that exact situation when she was younger.

"Fall in love... A lot." They looked at each other and stuck their tongues out.

"Major in philosophy because there's no way to make a career out of that."

"Change your mind and change it again because nothing's permanent. So make as many mistakes as you can, so that someday when they ask us what we want to be. We won't have to guess. We'll know." Everyone erupted in applause.
-----

Carlisle and Destiny walked in the forest together to get away from all the noise.

"I liked that speech." Destiny commented.

"I did as well." Carlisle picked her up. She squealed happily kissing his cold forehead.

"Carlisle!" Edward yelled, "Alice had a vision."
----

"They'll be here in 4 days." Alice informed them

"This could turn into a bloodbath." Carlisle whispered and Destiny nodded in agreement.

"Who's behind it?" Edward asked.

"I didn't see anyone I recognized... Maybe one."

Edward nodded "I know his face, a city local, Riley Biers. He didn't start this."

"Whoever did is staying out of the action." Alice sighed.

"They're playing with the blind spots in your vision." Carlisle stated.

"Wow, that's smart." Destiny muttered breathing tensely.

"Either way, the army's coming and there aren't enough of us to protect the town." Jasper stated.

"Hold up. What damn army?" Jacob asked pitching in his thoughts.

"Newborns of our kind." Carlisle answered.

"What are they after?"

"They were passing around Bella's scent." The human brunette tensed at Alice's statement, "A red blouse."

"They're after Bella. What the hell does this mean?"

"It means a bloody fight with lives lost." Carlisle answered honestly. Destiny rubbed his hand as the wolves looked at each other communicating silently.

"Alright, We're in." Jacob stated.

"No." Bella stated, "You'll get yourself killed no way."

"Bella, this is just about you. Seattle won't hold them for long and if they come to Forks, every human here is in danger. Don't be selfish because everyone's life is at stake not just yours, ours, or the wolves." Destiny scolded.