18+ 4. (NM) Part 2

She pulled him down on her and he happily obliged.

"Carlisle." She sighed hotly as he kissed her neck to her jaw and inhaled her sweet scent.

"You smell so good." He sighed pulling her closer unbuttoning his shirt.

"Carlisle, please." She tensed up and his fingers trailed down her stomach. It was like ice cubes almost. Keeping her cool enough to stop her from completely going over the edge.

"Ohh, shit. Wait, I can't." She said in a panicked voice as waves of pleasure ran through her just from the touch of his hands against her panties inside of her pants. He rubbed firmly and almost possessively as she writhed under him.

"Can you cum for me?" He whispered in her ear and she sighed loudly. He ripped her pants off of her with a sharp inhale from his mate.

"Carlisle!" She cried out beginning to shake.

"Get on top of me." He commanded and she obliged. His stiff member awaited her and she guided it into herself with a single hand.

"Destiny." He hissed tighting his hold on her.

"Oh, baby." She kissed him deeply. Their tongue wrestled as Carlisle became more and more rough with his thrusts.

"Carlisle!" She screamed in a higher octave. He growled and she gripped his hair.

"I can't control it." He panted as his eyes flashed from gold to black.

"Lose control. Take me, Carlisle!" She cried. The vampire let out an earth shaking snarl from deep within his chest. Destiny squealed as they fell deeper into their love making.

"Uh!" She grunted as he held her impossibly tight. Her eyes fluttered closed in bless.

"Destiny?" Carlisle checked on her temporarily taking control.

"Don't stop, Baby." She purred rolling her hips on him. He growled tensing a bit as she flipped her hair. Sweat glistened on her skin and all that made her sweeter to Carlisle.

"Then fuck me like the woman you are." He commanded. Destiny ran her hand through her hair.

"Yessir." She sighed out grinding on him. He grunted and she yelped as he went deeper into her.

He moaned under his breath grabbing her waist and pounding her faster.

Destiny's eyes rolled back as she tensed up. Carlisle watched as another orgasm rippled through his mate.

"Take me from behind, Carlisle." She whispered holding the car door. He climbed on her back kissing her neck before sliding his member into her dripping core.

She moaned out as he pounded her against the window. The excitement of potentially getting spotted made her get even more wet.

"You like that, Destiny. Do you want everyone to see how naughty you are?"

"Oh god, Yes, Carlisle!" She screamed "Cum inside me!"

He growled pulling her hair as lightly as he could. She gasped and he came as deep as he could inside her.

"Fuuuck." She let out a drawn out moan. Carlisle sighed holding her.

"I'm still not leaving you."

"I believe you. Definitely." She panted turning her car on and snuggled him to the music in the background. He turned up the air conditioning and gave her his signature smirk. She rolled her eyes and kissed his cheek.