Epilogue.

*Aiden Rose Cullen*

There was a loud zip from the trees as Renessmee walked down the path from the Cullen's house. Her long brown hair flew in the wind and light sprinkle of rain.

She searched around for her keys, patting her pockets and searching her bag. Suddenly, there was a shuffle in the tree above her making huge raindrops pour down on her. She looked up seething.

"Goddamnit! AIDEN!" The full blown laughter from the trees informed her that her guess was correct.

"Come hunt with me." The teenage boy asked laying across his branch. His pearly whites gleamed as there was the low rumble of thunder.

"I'm gonna be late for school. Give me my keys!"

"I don't wanna." He said swinging the keys on his finger before taking off.

"Ugh!" The hybrid heard behind him before her rapid footsteps sped towards him.

"Catch me, Ne Ne!" He yelled throwing his left hand into the air and jumping into the trees.

Nessie growled jumping on him as he hit the ground showing that she had her father's speed.

"Where is it!" She pried his hands open before patting down his pants.

"Whatever do you mean?" He said innocently.

"Hey!" They heard Emmett yell, "What's going on?"

"Ne Ne is molesting me!" Aiden tattled smirking like a mischievous child.

"He stole my keys and hid them somewhere!" She growled stomping towards him.

"Aiden?"

"I don't even have them!"

"You hid them! Dick head!" Renessmee snarled pushing Emmett over. Aiden screamed as she tackled him.

"Rose, Help!" Emmett cried as the ferocious hybrids overpowered him easily. The blonde woman instantly rushed in between them. Renessmee attempted to throw punches in between her blonde aunt.

"Where is the key, Aiden?"

"Up the tree about 5 feet from the cliff edge." He huffed pouting, "I just wanna hang out with you."

"Thank you but no thanks.." Renessmee stuck her tongue out and jumped up the cliff.

"You shouldn't taunt her. She has her mother's strength and her father's speed."

"She also has Jacob. Too OP, she needs to be nerfed" He said chuckling.

"You are trying to get killed..." Emmett shook his head.

"Creative suicide." He joked before shaking his head, "In all actuality,I just love teasing my niece. She has the best reactions besides my mom and Kate."

"You are not gonna survive past 30 messing with those 3." Rose giggled shaking her head.

"Rosie..." He whined snuggling her.

"Aiden...." She whined in the same voice before kissing his forehead, "You and Carlisle share an uncanny resemblance in hair without even trying."

"Ewww... Don't compare me to the old man." He wiped his forehead and ran away.
-------

Later that night

"Carlisle! Get your son!" Destiny called as the teenager seemed to be innocently laying on the counter, "He's plotting something."

"I'm just laying here!"

"You have mischief in your- AHH!" Destiny screamed jumping on the counter and knocking over all the dishes.