18+ 4. (NM) Part 1

His lips parted to allow his tongue to pass over her neck. Destiny moaned grinding on him.

"Destiny..." He gasped as she slid her hands up his shirt.

"I want you, Carlisle. Completely." She whispered pulling him in. The blonde bit her lip as she felt his bulge brush against her.

"Let's test the waters first." He whispered kissing her cleavage and lifting her gown to lick her stomach. Destiny squeaked out an embarrassed yelp attempting to cover herself.

"Carlisle!" Her body flushed and the air suddenly seemed stuffy.

"Don't be embarrassed. I'll make you feel better." He said huskily pulling her zebra striped panties off.

"Carl-lilse." Destiny choked up a bit as he pushed two fingers inside her. She blushed deeply at the soaking noises. Carlisle chuckled and licked her core from the bottom to the very top.

"C- Oh!" She fell back in pleasure as he lapped at her dripping core. "Don't stop!"

"Wouldn't dream of doing that." He replied beginning to suck her clit. Destiny's back arched as she screamed out in pleasure. Wave after wave of hot pleasure. Her core ached for him.

"Carlisle, I need you." She whined in embarrassment.

"Need me where?" He asked rubbing her as he looked her in the eyes.

Her lips trembled as she covered her face. "I need you inside of me."

"Then look me in the eyes as I penetrate you."

Destiny's breath hitched as her face lit up in red. He pulled her to the edge of the bed and pulled her arms away. She couldn't fight against his strength. He was so overwhelmingly powerful.

That made him unimaginably sexy.

Destiny cried out as he plunged into her. Her body melded into his without another thought.

"Does it feel good?" He asked hotly in her ear. She grunted lightly enclosing her fingers around his.

"Yes..." She moaned as his speed quickened.

"Say my name." He commanded.

"Carlisle!" She screamed out squirming under him as another orgasm came over her.

"You're so beautiful." He kissed her and she closed her eyes melting into his passionate kiss.

Their tongues engulfing each other as Carlisle held her close. His thrusting didn't stop but instead grew harder and more desperate.

"Uhhh! Carlisle!" She groaned wrapping her arms around his neck. They turned and she squealed as they fell onto the floor. Destiny winced as she heard a crash but didn't care to look for the source.

"You're so beautiful like this." Carlisle commented. Destiny shook her head.

"I'm all sweaty. It's disgusting." She laughed.

He shook his head. "Destiny..."

"Yes?" She whispered.

"Let's become one." He kissed her. The human's eyes widened and for a split moment she forgot to breathe.

He pulled away and she nodded.

Destiny gasped as he bottomed into her. Carlisle kissed her gingerly and they both melded.

Physically and spiritually...