4. (NM)

Destiny woke up in the middle of the night to see Carlisle watching as he sat next to the window.

"I know you don't sleep but don't be paranoid of wolfie." She teased.

"I'm not paranoid. I'm worried for you."

"There's a difference?" She asked and he rolls his eyes.

"Come to lay with me..." She whispered grabbing his arm. He kissed her before pulling her to his lap.

"I need proof as well."

"He won't come. Bells told me that you guys have a scent. If you're here, he can smell you." She reasoned kissing his jawline.

"You've caught my attention."

"Ugh, you sound like Edweirdo." She crawled away. He pulled her by her leg standing over her with a domineering look. Destiny's lips trembled and her legs crossed instinctively.

"I sound like Edward?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"No." She blushed.

"No?"

"F-Fuck, Carlisle. Kiss me." She stuttered closing her eyes. Carlisle kissed her deeply to appease his mate. Her leg bounced in response.

"Destiny, Stop me if I go too far." He growled before kissing her again. Her legs wrapped around his waist.

"Oh, wait, Carlisle." She whispered checking her phone. 3 am. She shrugged pulling him close. She had time. Lots of time...
----

Destiny opened his eyes and found that she was beside her mate. She smiled and he responded in kind.

"Esme can mend your blanket." He whispered brushing a stray lock of hair away.

She pushed herself up. "How did you break a lamp?" She asked with wide eyes.

"I may have bumped into it when we fell off the bed." Destiny blushed bright red biting her lip as the memories came back to her.

"You're cleaning while I go to work."

"Not until I see a healthy temperature." He said sternly. She rolled her eyes.

"Yessir. I'll get the thermometer." She wrapped herself in a robe and went downstairs. Her hair bounced with every step and Carlisle couldn't help but appreciate her curves.

"Stop checking me out. You had time last night." She teased showing him the thermometer that said 99.2.

He gave it a skeptical look and she rolled her eyes.

"Fine. Be careful." He said relunctantly.

"Love you, baby." She kissed his cheek. They began getting ready. All he had to do was put his clothes and a tie on. She bounced pulling up her pants and turned towards him.

"I'll wait for you to finish."

"You gonna watch?" She asked putting a small amount of lipgloss on her bottom lip.

He chuckled and sat on the bed. She sauntered over to him dautingly.

"You were amazing." He praised caressing her cheek.

"Thank you. I appreciate the compliment. I like the thing you did with your tongue." She stuck hers out.

"Naughty girl." Destiny shuddered as he grabbed her waist.

"Carlisle." She gasped as he slid a hand down her stomach. "Wait... Ohhh."

"Right there?" Carlisle chucked as she gasped again.

Her Final High [C.Cullen]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें